Code of Conduct

Default Eau de Rochas or Eau de Rochas Homme?

I prefer Eau de Rochas. Somehow it smells more "exciting". Eau de Rochas Homme gets boring as the top notes fade away while the tangy top notes in Eau de Rochas seems to stay forever... Also, there is a leather-like note in Eau de Rochas which I really love(I think it's a petitgrain or orange peel note, or both)

Default Re: Eau de Rochas or Eau de Rochas Homme?

Eau De Rochas is plainly and unambiguously a women's scent. I've bought and given away about 6 bottles of it as presents - women are delighted to receive it.

The Homme version is a fabulous scent devoid of the most unpleasing notes present in the women's one. Lasts about 5 to 6 hours on me, which isn't as long as a standard scent would, but longer than most scents with "Eau" in their name.
    Renato

I see not much unpleasing in EDR, but love EDR Homme - so much, that I would it recommend it also to women over the original version.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

I think I prefer the EdR Homme over the EdR...I find it to a have a softer citrus and wonderful herbal-aromatic drydown.

marlen

Eau de Rochas Homme for this Lady. *I received a complementary sample this past week from Scentemental with a decant purchase. *I loved it so much I went out and bought a full bottle...very affordable. *Its the perfect hot weather scent. *Lemon fresh, sparkling clean and envigorating.

Manly? Hmmm....yes, but I like it too. *

GraySwan