Code of Conduct

Default Euphoria Men Calvin Klein

INTERNATIONAL. Coty Prestige is set to complement its Euphoria by Calvin Klein women’s fragrance with a masculine version, Euphoria Men. The scent will be launched globally in September.

In line with its feminine counterpart, the concept and positioning will be provocative, sensual, exotic and uninhibited.

The juice, described as an “addictive fresh oriental”, features a blend of fresh and rich elements, such as ginger pepper, patchouli, and a creamy suede accord.

The flacon incorporates clean, square lines, topped with a rectangular aluminium cap. The outer carton is a burnished bronze.

The Euphoria Men product line-up comprises 50ml and 100ml edt sprays, plus a 100ml after shave, a 200ml after shave balm, a 200ml body wash and a 75g deodorant.

The Euphoria Men launch will be supported by both print and TV advertising, featuring models Natalia Vodianova (the face of Euphoria for women) and Andrew Stetson.

Default Re: Euphoria Men Calvin Klein

I must admit the ad is darn sexy....I'd love to have Natalia Vodianova lick my neck

She would be biting his neck if it was Rive Gauche.
    Peace ~ Markymark

So Scentimus did you finally get your bottle ???

Basenotes Plus

Yes, scentimus- Did you get it? The closer the men's is to the women's the better, IMHO.

I like the sound of 'addictive fresh oriental'.

Do you really want a model with the last name Stetson pushing your new juice? Too many bad memories are associated with Stetson.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

definitely it's not an addictive fresh oriental! it smells like everything else ;( they really screwed it up, they had a huge success with the women's version!

Quote Originally Posted by MCocteau
    definitely it's not an addictive fresh oriental! it smells like everything else ;( they really screwed it up, they had a huge success with the women's version!
    Could you give a little more info? Everything else....????

It doesnt surprise me that it sucks. Invariably, whenever the mens version of a scent gets released, it almost ALWAYS sucks azz. Thats why i wear womens scents, because they are better. There is only one mens scent that i think is better than its female counterpart and that is A*men.
    Awesomeguy

Cool Re: Euphoria Men Calvin Klein

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus

INTERNATIONAL. Coty Prestige is set to complement its Euphoria by Calvin Klein women’s fragrance with a masculine version, Euphoria Men. The scent will be launched globally in September.

In line with its feminine counterpart, the concept and positioning will be provocative, sensual, exotic and uninhibited.

The juice, described as an “addictive fresh oriental”, features a blend of fresh and rich elements, such as ginger pepper, patchouli, and a creamy suede accord.

The flacon incorporates clean, square lines, topped with a rectangular aluminium cap. The outer carton is a burnished bronze.

The Euphoria Men product line-up comprises 50ml and 100ml edt sprays, plus a 100ml after shave, a 200ml after shave balm, a 200ml body wash and a 75g deodorant.

The Euphoria Men launch will be supported by both print and TV advertising, featuring models Natalia Vodianova (the face of Euphoria for women) and Andrew Stetson.
    It is also featured in today's Esquire edition(UK)

It also mentions cedar and...Quote: a fresh oriental blend of ginger, pepper,cedar leaf,creamy suede accord and amber that is redolent of subtle spices and just washed skin.

I look forward to it. It should be interesting from the description.

Calvin knows how to make a man's scent. The only releases of his I haven't liked that much were Crave and Truth, but oddly enough, I've recently taken a liking to Truth. And his more recent CKOne Summer 2006 I keep sniffing every time I go past it ( but I have difficulty forking out good money on unisex scents).
    Renato

P.S. The ad doesn't look all that euphoric to me, they look half asleep rather than elated.
    Last edited by Renato; 8th August 2006 at 09:48 AM.

I'm a little surprized it was launched in France before the US.

it smells pretty casual: men's freshness with a spicy stuff. made me think of very light armani code, very light Truth or some deodorant. sorry

it smells pretty casual: men's freshness with a spicy stuff. made me think of very light armani code, very light Truth or some deodorant. sorry
    Light Armani Code doesn't sound bad to me at all but light Truth...

I for one was really looking forward to this, but am not sure whether or not I like it! It is very generic, and similar to the worst of the Boss fragrances, but it is disappointing as it smells a lot like what is already out there (surprise surprise). The previous review was accurate in describing it as a light armani code. Unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcherry
    I for one was really looking forward to this, but am not sure whether or not I like it! It is very generic, and similar to the worst of the Boss fragrances, but it is disappointing as it smells a lot like what is already out there (surprise surprise). The previous review was accurate in describing it as a light armani code. Unsure.
    I find Code a little more richer then Euphoria which to me is just fresh basil and wood notes. Actually FCUK Him smells very much like Eurphoria for men.

I can't picture this. I see Truth and Code as totally unrelated scents. I actually recently bought the women's Euphoria for my gf...she likes it, but my enthusiasm faded...probably because she keeps wearing it in the heat and it smells a lot like Angel on the drydown :-/ If the men's version is related, I would be happy, but there are enough sweet mens' scents out there. I just want some character

Code is quite similar to Truth for women, both smells like bug-spray.

If Euphoria is like FCUK Him, then I am sold!

Tried it today and it is yet another boring and generic men's fragrance. They were even trying to give a bag away with it to try and sell it.