Code of Conduct

Default Feuille Verte (Creed)

I know its in extreme limited edition.. has anyone tried this outside the 1 review? Any ideas on where to get your hands on it?

Regards,
    n8

Default Re: Feuille Verte (Creed)

I am curious about this frag too .. has any one tried it ?
    -

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Haven't tried it. All I know is that it comes only in an 8 oz. bottle for $375 USD. For another $100, you can get a Creed atomizer to go with it. Supposed to be released in the U. S. for Father's Day. How much do you love your Dad? The notes make it sound more citrusy than green, as the name would lead you to believe.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

I wish some Basenoter would buy it for decanting...

Quote Originally Posted by marco
    OR.....get a group purchase toghether......With 8 people each would receive an ounce for about $56.00 after shipping decant bottles etc......or 16 people and its 1/2 oz each for $28.00 a piece. then everyone can write reviews ;D

I don't think this is even for sale yet is it?

I'd be more than happy to kick some cash in for a decant on this.

Also interested in a group purchase!!

Quote Originally Posted by rjrober22

Don't think so....think it has to be out in may if they're touting it for father's day
    Not too far away

Thats an awesome idea!

Quote Originally Posted by rjrober22
    The lady at NM in DC told me that only 90 pieces are available in the USA.
    and only 2 are available at that store....(They are already spoken for too)

That's what she told me...I don't know if that is correct or not.
    She told me they'd be in stores the first week of JUNE.

This actualy reminds me of something....I think it is Acier Aluminum...a "greener" AA.
    Less sweet and more green....did I say this was green *
    Also, I get a little Vanilla and powdery smell (maybe the Rose) .... The Drydown on this one is SUPERB!

Correct, there are not many pieces in the USA and most are spoken for, including one for me of course. So unfortunately, on a select few and be priviledged to bathe in its glory!

Quote Originally Posted by ikkitosennomusha
    Correct, there are not many pieces in the USA and most are spoken for, including one for me of course. So unfortunately, on a select few and be priviledged to bathe in its glory!

Wow, really? Can we pester you for a decant ?
    -

I just called to confirm how may pieces there are. So, there are only 100 flacons made in the entire world which means I doubt 90 of them found its way to the USA. So, that means, there are fewer chances to own one.

i just called and the SAs there hasnt even heard of it

I just spoke to the SA of Creed at the Beverly Hills, Neiman Marcus. Shipment arrives on Monday and the store has only four bottles of this fragrance. It's 475 USD which includes the leather flacon. I'll check it out next week!
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrgene
    I just spoke to the SA of Creed at the Beverly Hills, *Neiman Marcus. *Shipment arrives on Monday and the store has only four bottles of this fragrance. *It's 475 USD which includes the leather flacon. *I'll check it out next week!
    Only $475 and it includes the leather flacon? What a steal!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Quote Originally Posted by ikkitosennomusha
    I just called to confirm how may pieces there are. So, there are only 100 flacons made in the entire world which means I doubt 90 of them found its way to the USA. So, that means, there are fewer chances to own one.
    DAMN...you....me and the Prince of Spain....

I cant help thinking... why you limit a GOOD frag to such a small number???...maybe you were unsure of exactly how good it is??or thinking of putting it on the open market in much higher quantities later and using this as a way of creating demand????

"Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch duckfinder
    I cant help thinking... why you limit a GOOD frag to such a small number???...maybe you were unsure of exactly how good it is??or thinking of putting it on the open market in much higher quantities later and using this as a way of creating demand????
    No one knows if it will be "GOOD" at all. There already is a high demand since it is a limited production and highly exclusive fragrance from a prestigious house. Those who like the house will take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    [quote author=hirch duckfinder link=1144857506/15#19 date=1149420914]I cant help thinking... why you limit a GOOD frag to such a small number???...maybe you were unsure of exactly how good it is??or thinking of putting it on the open market in much higher quantities later and using this as a way of creating demand????
    No one knows if it will be "GOOD" at all. There already is a high demand since it is a limited production and highly exclusive fragrance from a prestigious house. Those who like the house will take the risk.[/quote]

my point exactly. why are creed doing this? if they have a good frag surely they can make more money by selling more of it.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch duckfinder
    [quote author=ChrisW link=1144857506/15#20 date=1149428579][quote author=hirch duckfinder link=1144857506/15#19 date=1149420914]I cant help thinking... why you limit a GOOD frag to such a small number???...maybe you were unsure of exactly how good it is??or thinking of putting it on the open market in much higher quantities later and using this as a way of creating demand????
    No one knows if it will be "GOOD" at all. *There already is a high demand since it is a limited production and highly exclusive fragrance from a prestigious house. *Those who like the house will take the risk.[/quote]

my point exactly. why are creed doing this? if they have a good frag surely they can make more money by selling more of it.[/quote]

Maybe its too expensive to create and Creed wants to see beforehand whether there is going to be ample demand for it.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    [quote author=hirch duckfinder link=1144857506/15#21 date=1149443316][quote author=ChrisW link=1144857506/15#20 date=1149428579][quote author=hirch duckfinder link=1144857506/15#19 date=1149420914]I cant help thinking... why you limit a GOOD frag to such a small number???...maybe you were unsure of exactly how good it is??or thinking of putting it on the open market in much higher quantities later and using this as a way of creating demand????
    No one knows if it will be "GOOD" at all. There already is a high demand since it is a limited production and highly exclusive fragrance from a prestigious house. Those who like the house will take the risk.[/quote]

my point exactly. why are creed doing this? if they have a good frag surely they can make more money by selling more of it.[/quote]

Maybe its too expensive to create and Creed wants to see beforehand whether there is going to be ample demand for it.
    [/quote]

Yes. Which would mean it's either no good or will be available easilly later on.

reviews

Well, what I meant was that, since it is a limited edition with only limited production, it is more of a collector's item. It is more of a trophy for collectors or junkies that want to have something unique because there will only be 100 bottles. It isn't a matter of future sales or how good the actual juice is, but more of like having something as close to one-of-a-kind that most people won't have.

You've hit the nail in the head!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    Well, what I meant was that, since it is a limited edition with only limited production, it is more of a collector's item. *It is more of a trophy for collectors or junkies that want to have something unique because there will only be 100 bottles. *It isn't a matter of future sales or how good the actual juice is, but more of like having something as close to one-of-a-kind that most people won't have.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

I'm sure this will be "just" a limited item....BUT I'm also sure they have a contingency plan if the demand is just too great....ie...maybe offer it in just a 2.5oz bottle....Because the collector's package is an 8.4oz with a 1.7oz spray.

Just a thought

I must say this yet again....The dry down on this is SUPERB!
    So very Good!

Did you guys decide to go ahead with this group purchase idea?
    There is no Nose....

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Got a call about this today from an SA at Neiman's... I had asked about it a while back.

At $475 US, it could be God's own sweat, and I wouldn't be able to afford it!

Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

Smile Re: Feuille Verte (Creed)

Quote Originally Posted by marco
    Please see my post under Fragrances for Sale. I am making a limited supply of decants available to interested basenoters. Its great stuff!

HI ... anyone know if this is available any where to still purchase from any of the NM stores ?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by rajs
    HI ... anyone know if this is available any where to still purchase from any of the NM stores ?

Thanks,
    There are only 100 bottles shipped to the U.S. Each bottle is signed by Olivier Creed. It's all sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by rajs

Thanks,

You can get decants of it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/CREED-Feuille-Ve...QQcmdZViewItem
    -