Code of Conduct

Default BRIGHT Visit by Azzaro

xI just visited Azzaro web site and found that there is a new launch of Bright Visit.
    www.azzaroparis.com

I think it's very interesting. *Could it be a mixture of Visit and Chrome? *The description convinced me that way. *Has anyone tried it? *I'd love to know more about this stuff from B*noters. *However, it hasn't arrived in Thailand yet, guess it will take some time.

In addition, does anyone know as to why the Silver Black is not listed on this web site? *It has its own web site while other Azzaro's scents are listed in www.azzaroparis.com.

Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Default Re: BRIGHT Visit by Azzaro

i smelled it on paper last week. Mixture of Chrome and Visit? Hmm yea, could be, though it's not really a citrus scent. It's a nice refreshing woody scent, but i couldn't really find the daring and original side of Visit that I enjoy. Maybe it's a little too neutral, but all in all i quite like it. Have to test it again i suppose.
    Top 5: Obsession | Eau sauvage | Antaeus | Bel Ami | Platinum Égoïste
    my wardrobe

i tried it last month, nothing like the original version, but this new stay more floral and less woody, share some similar note with very irresistible summer.

bright its a nice/easy to wear fragance, but not a hit like the original.

Thanks guys, however, it is still interesting to me. It sounds like a decent one.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Found these notes off osMoz...

Top note : Citrus, Pink Pepper, Black Currant, Starfruit
    Middle note : Acetyver, Aquatic Note, Reeds, Basil, Tarragon
    Base note : Cedar, Musks, Ambergris

The Pepper, Currant, Basil and Ambergris sound pretty promising.

Thanks iMaverick. Will check it out soon. Azzaro is my favorite frag house.

Quote Originally Posted by KiatBkk
    In addition, does anyone know as to why the Silver Black is not listed on this web site? It has its own web site while other Azzaro's scents are listed in www.azzaroparis.com.
    Silver Black is known as Onyx here in the United States.

It's nice, very fresh and... yes reminds me of Chrome!

Received a sample of this last week and have tested it now for a couple days. I find it to be VERY much like the original. It has the classic Visit base - very woody - but the sweetness is replaced by citrus. It's that simple. The citrus burns off after about an hour and you're left with a lighter ("brighter") version of Visit. It's exactly what I imagined Bright Visit should be, and what I hoped it would be - a Visit I can wear in warm weather. It also retains the powerful longevity and sillage of the original.

Unlike one Bnoter upthread, I do not detect any floral whatsoever. I also tested BV side by side with Chrome and get no more similarity to it than any of the other umpteen aquatics or citruses out there.

I don't really detect an aquatic note and unfortunately, I don't detect the ambergris either. I think both of these would have added to the "brightness" of the fragrance. Still, this is going on my wish list.

~mad

Hi, thanks for digging out this thread. In case that I own a bottle of Visit, do you think I should get Bright Visit too?
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Quote Originally Posted by KiatBkk
    Hi, thanks for digging out this thread. In case that I own a bottle of Visit, do you think I should get Bright Visit too?
    Well, if you're like me: 1) really like the original Visit and 2) find it wearable only in cool/cold weather and 3) enjoy citrus frags* for warm weather wear, then I would say 'yes', Bright Visit would make a good addition to your summer wardrobe.

* I'm not a huge citrus fan but I can tolerate it if it is not overpowering like in L'Eau D'Issey pH.

Of course I would recommend testing first. Sample or buy at scentmonkey.com.

~mad