Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: some things that you should know about creed part

I suppose it would be ungentlemanly at this point to point out that the hardcore Creed defenders on the board all seem to have the most tenuous grasp of spelling and syntax.

Ungentlemanly or not I don't think it matters.

Looks like this thread is all over but the shouting. I hate closing things, gents, but if the shouting is all there is that's what I'm going to do.

Use the PM for all the ungentlemanly stuff that doesn't matter please.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Hoos View Post
    Actually, Green Irish Tweed (non-Creed) has been around for a long time as a scent name. I've seen perfume bottles in other stores from long before Creed's launch of it in 1985.

So, Alphonso may very well have worn a Green Irish Tweed scent. It just wasn't Creed's.
    Brent,

Very educational! i admit im totally virginal to creed. Tho we stock them where im from, it hasn't really taken off, and back to GIT, ive tried it and as so many mentioned, cool water man really smells like the creed GIT. Have u personally tried any non-creed GIT? it would be great if you could share more.... thanks!

btw the only thing holding me back from actually buying a bottle of creed is that there are so many alternatives that are reliable and 3-4 times cheaper. Again im back to square one on deciding which creed scent i should embark on as a start.... ive to say im pretty drawn to bottle design and novelty sake, and it seems to me personally that creed has scored well in the novelty dept tho many will disagree... oh well back the the dilemma. anyways its been really great this thread, its really got me thinking and researching b4 actually making a regrettable purchase.

I don't think Creed is the best House there is, but plainly I think it is the House that very many others like to very audibly acknowledge is the best House there is.

I recollect that my good chum Aldo, who rang the biggest and best niche store I've ever come across anywhere (he's in Italy), and who had access to at least 95% or more of the niche scents discussed here, was adamant that GIT was the best scent ever made.
    Renato

It was the numerous threads like this that made me despise the house of Creed (unfairly, I admit) before I'd ever smelled one.