Code of Conduct

Default A*MEN SUMMER FLASH

Hi,i bought one its very cool and fresh especially the top note its very fresh the midlle note is light A MEN the base note is similar to POLO BLUE so if u want to buy a new perfume for the summer i advice you to buy it i like it so much ,the bottle is perfect sure with THIERRY MUGLER logo

Default Re: A*MEN SUMMER FLASH

I went fragrance shopping today and finally got to smell summer flash. I have to say I was very disaapointed in this one. It just came across as very dilluted and the notes that I picked up on most were citrus and I think a tobacco scent. I was hoping for something a little more original.

Okay. I got a chance to sample this again and the two scents I seem to pick up on most are citrus and vetiver. It has been a really, really long time since I smelled it, but if I recall correctly it reminds me of Givenchy pour homme. I really like Mugler scents but this one just doesn't strike as original as the others. It has decent sillage though, I can still smell it on my wrist as I'm typing.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you all sampling this?? I can't find it anywhere! What I really want though is the Summer Flash version of the Cologne. Have you guys been seeing that at the same places that you've been seeing the Angel Summer Flash? Thanks for the help.

VETIVER VETIVER VETIVER
    thats all I recall from about a month ago that I sampled that one
    I am a true fan of Mugler scents but this one did not win me...

Post Thanks / Like

I bought A*Men summer flash a few weeks ago and I love it. I find the original too strong and sweet. This one starts out fresh with the A*Men sweetness in the background rather than in your face. I bought my bottle and Hechts here in Virginia. I haven't seen the Mugler Cologne Summer Flash though. If anyone wants to try A*men summer flash I can do decants.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!