Code of Conduct

Default basenotes of Blu Mediterraneo Capri Arancia?

I just tried this today and liked it. *Is it supposed to be unisex? *I saw it in the men's department. *The orange was obvious, but a nice summer change from my usual lemon. *It wasn't too sweet, more of an orange version of verbena and lemon. *But I can't quite place the basenotes - they're warm and woody (cedar and something else?) and still lingering on me four hours later. *Does anyone have a breakdown for this fragrance?

Thanks!

Default Re: Blu Mediterraneo Capri Arancia

i liked it very much together with mandorlo di sicilia the best of the summer line ,they're completely unisex

Quote Originally Posted by absynthium
    i liked it very much together with mandorlo di sicilia the best of the summer line ,they're completely unisex
    Absynthium, thanks for the response. Do you mean that you liked both fragrances, or that you like them worn together at the same time? The Mandorlo was interesting, but the almond topnote was a bit sweet for me. I didn't try it on though, but probably will. I wish it smelled a little more like almond blossoms instead of toasted almonds; I'm afraid I'll just smell like cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Lady
    [quote author=absynthium link=1149190813/0#1 date=1149193090]i liked it very much together with mandorlo di sicilia the best of the summer line ,they're completely unisex
    Absynthium, thanks for the response. *Do you mean that you liked both fragrances, or that you like them worn together at the same time? *The Mandorlo was interesting, but the almond topnote was a bit sweet for me. *I didn't try it on though, but probably will. *I wish it smelled a little more like almond blossoms instead of toasted almonds; I'm afraid I'll just smell like cookies.
    [/quote]

sorry for my english i just mean i liked the two fragrances but i dont wear them together i will never layer frags ,mandorlo is a little bit gourmand but it's very interesting if you want something less sweet and more flowery try heliotrope by piver is very chic and elegant

Quote Originally Posted by absynthium
    [quote author=Herb Lady link=1149190813/0#2 date=1149202810][quote author=absynthium link=1149190813/0#1 date=1149193090]i liked it very much together with mandorlo di sicilia the best of the summer line ,they're completely unisex
    Absynthium, thanks for the response. *Do you mean that you liked both fragrances, or that you like them worn together at the same time? *The Mandorlo was interesting, but the almond topnote was a bit sweet for me. *I didn't try it on though, but probably will. *I wish it smelled a little more like almond blossoms instead of toasted almonds; I'm afraid I'll just smell like cookies.
    [/quote]

sorry for my english i just mean i liked the two fragrances but i dont wear them together i *will never layer frags ,mandorlo is a little bit gourmand but it's very interesting if you want something less sweet and more flowery try heliotrope by piver is very chic and elegant[/quote]

Please don't apologize, your English is marvelous! I only asked because layering fragrances is such a common practice and wasn't sure if that was what you meant. But I suspected you just liked both all along.

Thank you for the suggestion of Heliotrope. I think I saw this somewhere, but didn't try it as I had already sampled too many fragrances that day. And I will try the marndorlo on my skin, because it may be so different that way and less sweet.