Code of Conduct

Default Friends graduation party

So. My friend just graduated from school and hes having a party. I have narrowed done my selection to a few(all samples). And need some second opinnions . At first, i was thinking of wearing Floris Santal, but the clothes i have right now, arent classy enough. I was going to wear a button down shirt and a tie, but the shirt is dirty and the party is today, so thats scratched. I was thinking of buying a new shirt, but realised dont have the money to do that AND to buy a gift. So that pretty much puts Santal aside. So instead, im propably going to wear Blue jeans and Burgundy Polo shirt(and a white shirt underneath). So nothing fancy, because dont have nothing at the moment

So, cent wise a was thinking. Theres propably going to be A LOT of people and the apartment isnt that big, 3 rooms and a kitchen. So anything too strong would be "against the etiquete" so to speak. So heres what im thinking

Fahrenheit: When i put on a little, i think i could pull it off. It might work well on my "not so classy outfit"
    Bond n.9 Bleecker Street: This might be too sweet. What do you people think?
    Terre d´hermes: This is also pretty good, not too owerpowering, if put on a little.
    Menchant Loup: This is pretty good, but maybe too subtle, cant smell next to nothing after couple of hours. Maybe if i "ower" apply?
    Palais Jamais: I love the top note, but it just doesnt last. Couple of hours max. Pretty much in the same vein as Menchant, but this is slightly better.

So, whatt do you guys suggest. And why?

Default Re: Friends graduation party

Hey man, why do you even ask: Forget those samples you`ve listed and go with Xeryus Rouge. 3 sprays will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    Hey man, why do you even ask: Forget those samples you`ve listed and go with Xeryus Rouge. 3 sprays will do it.

I would, but i think my friend could be wearing that.

And before anyone asks. Yes, i have only one good shirt :-[ . Dress shirt that is

I don't believe in wearing a fragrance based on your clothes. Besides, Santal isn't THAT formal. In fact, I don't really see it as formal at all. It is a really great scent, won't overpower, and lasts long. Definately your best choice. Have fun wearing Santal at your party!

Hmmmm

Santal you say?

Dont know, i still find it bit too formal, but then again, its a formal party. At least in some parts . If the weather gets little warmer, then i dont think it would suit the occasion. But then again its at 1800...

Choises, too many of them!