Code of Conduct

Default This is seductive...

Hey guys,

imagine: You want to go out in the evening....you want to have fun....and you want to impress and perhaps seduce hot girls...

What seductive scents came in your mind?? The scent should not only smell good.....it should smell sexy....you should say....This it is

I've read some posts where scents like Gucci Envy, D&G By man and others are recommended. Why do you think are these scents better for that purpose? What make a scent seductive? Of course the person who wears it. But what ingredients in it?

I personally do not like Kouros. What frags should I test?

Thanks for your request. Tell me just your opinions....

Default Re: This is seductive...

I feel sexy my self when i wear something like Santal Floris. Perfect mixture of spicy pepper, the kinda that tingles your nose, and lovely roses. Just pure class 8-)

When I go out for hot dates, I wear these frags:

1. Gucci Envy
    2. 212 Men
    3. BLV pour homme
    4. FCUK him

I am thinking if I should wear Silver Black if I have a chance to date a grandma?
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

This is question number one on the FAQ, Tanz. There are links to several threads there where there are a lot of thoughts and responses.

Plenty of things to read about exactly this question.

Check it out:
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1136269074

Thanks,
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Overcome By Fumes

I don't believe I've ever worn a fragrance that made me say, "This it is."

But if I did it would be Givenchy Xeryus Rouge.

Yes, That is it.

Since this topic isn't closed:
    I'd say anything that
    a) fits your style and
    b) makes you feel self-confident (most important thing actually, that's what really does it) and
    c) is definitely masculine.

Of course there will be girls/women who will like light floral aquatics, but those three points would be my criteria.
    a) and b) are more or less completely up to you, which makes it hard to give any recommendations beyond the usual suspects, I guess you just have to browse through those posts DustB mentioned.

Unfortunately you already ruled out the Big K That's one that can get things going.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Tea for Two is my number one seductive scent. It is smokey and sweet with honey. There is a dry tea smell that is so smoothe and appealing to the nose. Is is mysterious and dark but not too heavy or cloying. It is a perfect evening smell for any occasion, but especially dates and outings with someone you are trying to impress...

EnvYuS

Confidence is the key ingredient, so something that you feel good in is the most important thing.

Assuming you have that covered - I find that wood and maybe a little bit of an animalic touch make me feel the most manly/sexy. Spices (including vanilla here) probably do the trick too, but aren't my style. From my drobe, I'd say my best seducers are Tam Dao and M7 Fresh.

I also think you should wear a lot of cologne if you want it to help with seduction. Some may disagree with me on this one, but I say if you want it to be a hook - you have to put it out there. Don't choke people, but the object of your seduction has to get a good whiff of it for it to help at all.

Seduction by Liz Claiborne! * ;D

Actually, Magnetism & Emporio Night are my two favorite "seduction" frags, and have been a big hit with everyone I've worn them around. *In addition to confidence, I think some times are better than others for seduction...the moment has to be right. *I could wear something very seductive in a public place during the daytime to no avail, while I might wear the same thing at night or in a private encounter, and receive overwhelming response. *The frag won't work all by itself without the assisstance of other environmental factors, and this is important to keep in mind when going for a frag with the thought that it will win you over with people. *Remember that the fragrance isn't ultimately seductive - you are.

Imo I think it mainly depends on your personality to see what fits u. Yes envy and by man are great, but there are sooo many more. I say just check past threads and reviews. doors will open.