Code of Conduct

Default When a Woman Smells Best !

According to the latest scientific studies, the scent of a woman is more attractive at certain times of the month!
    This study was based on the scent of their armpit odor! *

Guess who the judges were? *Yep, a group of 42 salivating guys who sniffed those wet cotton pads to their heart's content. (I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of those chaps turned out to be Basenoters from the Czech Republic) ;D

Check this out: *http://www.livescience.com/humanbiol...mpit_odor.html

See the other related link here: *http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...m=1148974010/0

Default Re: When a Woman Smells Best !

Okay, so we`ve done piss and poo issues, so now the time has come to sweat. [smiley=happy.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    Okay, so we`ve done piss and poo issues, so now the time has come to sweat. [smiley=happy.gif]

We haven't specifically discussed women's pee and poo. Personally, neither of mine stinks.

"Basenotes Community › Fragrance Discussion › Male Fragrance discussion" :-/ - ?
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Quote Originally Posted by narcus

"Basenotes Community › Fragrance Discussion › Male Fragrance discussion" * :-/ *- *? *
    Yep, Narcus! You're right! This should be moved from moderators into Female Frag discussion board as this talks about female scents... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    so now the time has come to sweat. [smiley=happy.gif]
    I thought women do not sweat, they perspire.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ajmc
    [quote author=Pigeon Murderer link=1148972753/0#1 date=1148973196]so now the time has come to sweat. *[smiley=happy.gif]
    I thought women do not sweat, they perspire.
    [/quote]

actually we glow! * haughty sniff* :
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

The real question is, why don't us men smell better at certain times of the month or day or year. I guess we just stink when we sweat. The cold hard facts of a man's life...

I've never noticed being more attracted to my gf or even thinking she smells extra good on any specific days just because she is sweating better? That is just weird to me. I think that this kind of test is only useful to statistics. Real people don't notice this stuff. They had to do a test on it and find it out. I've never noticed it and I'm sure none of you all have noticed it. It seems so strange to me.... maybe it is just me...

EnvYuS

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent
    [quote author=narcus link=1148972753/0#3 date=1148981233]
    "Basenotes Community [ch8250] Fragrance Discussion [ch8250] Male Fragrance discussion" * :-/ *- *? *
    Yep, Narcus! You're right! This should be moved from moderators into Female Frag discussion board as this talks about female scents... ;D[/quote]

The Female Discussion board is for women discussing women related needs; though, I suppose that has not kept guys from participating in it either... LOL
    Regardless, women are quite often the subject of intense attention here on the male's side of the forum. *;D

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    The real question is, why don't us men smell better at certain times of the month or day or year. I guess we just stink when we sweat. The cold hard facts of a man's life...

I've never noticed being more attracted to my gf or even thinking she smells extra good on any specific days just because she is sweating better? That is just weird to me. I think that this kind of test is only useful to statistics. Real people don't notice this stuff. They had to do a test on it and find it out. I've never noticed it and I'm sure none of you all have noticed it. It seems so strange to me.... maybe it is just me...

EnvYuS
    I find it completely plausible for women to smell different at different times of a month (though I don't want to get into biological specifics here ) And the gf thing, maybe we men are attracted all the time to them, so we can't notice it.