Code of Conduct

Default Men's Stinky T-Shirt & Female Attraction Theory !

Looks like there is no shortage of sniffers around the world. This time it's a group of Swiss women voraciously sniffing men's "used" T-Shirts... LOL

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiol...and_smell.html

See the other related link here: *http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...m=1148972753/0

Default Re: Men's Stinky T-Shirt & Female Attraction Theor

This is not perfume related, and therefore perhaps better suited for the off - topic discussion group ?

Girls' t-shirts and female cycle - that was another project of theirs, if I am not mistaken. It became public /was demonstrated on German TV about a month ago with a fairly good ratio of hits to misses. (I just notice you have started another thread on this)
    Urine (a final comment, but meant seriously): it can smell from neutral over pleasant to very bad, partly depending on age, sex and health status of a person. The smell also changes with the liquid's age, and is very perceptible in the 'dry down'. There is no p-note as such, there are several.

'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

I heard a woman shouldn't be in the wilderness camping during her menstrual cycle. If there is a female counterpart, then quite possibly there is something a man contributes to nature as some sort of attractant.

But please guys, don't pee in your scents just yet...ok? :-X

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

I think this is another crazy idea. Who actually notices that attraction to a man's old sweaty shirt? I would never and I know my gf doesn't ever. What happens when they get to the armpit of the shirt. I know that can be deadly after I've worn a shirt through a hot day like I've been doing.

I think these studies are silly and pointless. Just me though...

EnvYuS

Quote Originally Posted by narcus
    This is not perfume related, and therefore perhaps better suited for the off - topic discussion group *?
    The topic is perfume related as it discusses, among other things, the effects of pheromones on females (Swiss ones at that, LOL) -- a rather hotly debated topic, from time to time, here on Basenotes.