Code of Conduct

Default Got my Arpege last night....

My initial impression is that at first spray, it's Lolita Lempicka Light, as some have suggested.

After about an hour, it's really hard for me to tell it apart from Dior Homme. Except that Arpege is a little stronger.

It's hard for me to justify owning both Arpege and Dior Homme, so far. I think they're that similar.

Default Re: Got my Arpege last night....

Dior lasted way longer on my skin. The Jasmine in Arpege is all that I can detect after a couple of hours. On me Dior is the better of the 2.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW
    After about an hour, it's really hard for me to tell it apart from Dior Homme. Except that Arpege is a little stronger.
    It's hard for me to justify owning both Arpege and Dior Homme, so far. I think they're that similar.
    For me Arpege is much better. I think mainly because I had to realize that DH has something similar to Amen which I really dislike. Arpege, though being also rather sweet lacks that boring component.

I can see the Amen comparison, but for me, Dior is a softer Hanae Mori.

Arpege is heavier handed than Dior, on my skin at least. I'll have to wear them on consecutive days to appreciate the differences.

i wore this one to work today - i received five compliments (4 women, 1 guy) in the space of an hour. i didn't think this one was that strong compared to others i own and these haven't garnered anywhere near this much attention (allure, BK, envy). I love this one - exactly my kind of scent. When one of the girls asked me to wear it again tomorrow i had to sheepishly explain that i had about three weeks worth of perfume so she probably wouldn't smell it again for a while - but i promised to let her smell me every day from now on.

OK, I'm wearing it tomorrow!