Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ran out of skin for Creed

Went shopping along Michigan Ave in Chicago today. *First stop was Marshalls looking for M7 Fresh. *No luck but instead found Gucci Rush & Givenchy Insense Aquamarine. *Sprayed each arm. *Kind of liked Rush, reminds me a of lighter Gucci PH. *Givency IA reminds me of Kenzo PH which I was coincidentaly wearing. *Not bad.

Decided to pop over to Nieman Marcus. *Never been there before. *Turned the corner in the men's department and the holy grail of men's fragrance was unveiled - Creed, Creed and more Creed. *More Creed than I could shake a stick at! *And not a SA in sight! *GIT, SMW, MI, Santal, Bois, Erolfa, etc. *It was Creed overload. *But as both arms were already covered in Rush & Insense, I was relegated to the fragrance cards. *Squirted each card like no tomorrow. *And yes, GIT is exactly like Cool Water. *Everything smelled really good but must make a return trip to try one or two more in depthly. *

Next stop was Bigelow. *They had the entire Miller Harris line. *Again, had to squirt the cards. *Like the Creeds, everything smelled good. *Must get back to differentiate them more. * *

Last stop was Sepphora. *Tried the new Terra D'Hermes. *Didnt' do much for me. *Also, tried the new Valentino PH. *Really like this one. *Kind of like Haneo Mori but slightly more spicy. *Really nice. *

All in all, great day for fragrance. *I'm on olfactory overload! * *
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ran out of skin for Creed

Fragrance bonanza!

I hate that Insense version though.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy
    Next stop was Bigelow. *They had the entire Miller Harris line. *Again, had to squirt the cards. *Like the Creeds, everything smelled good. *Must get back to differentiate them more. * *
    Hi manicboy you are getting the Miller Harris samples from me so no need to rush back to Bigelow *

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Remember to hit barneys. They have the best selection of sl and l'artisan. Plus the people that work there are much nicer than neimans lol. Love a sniff trip downtown.
    m