Code of Conduct

Default Creed in Sydney, AUS?

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy Creed in Sydney?

I know Harrolds have some stock, but apparently not Bois du Portugal, which is the main one I want to try. Anywhere else?

TIA,

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

Default Re: Creed in Sydney, AUS?

Hi Ged
    I think David Jones may stock a basic range, but you will probably need to go and ask in the Elizabeth St Store. Renato posted this link recently - an Aussie online store that sells Creed at a discount.
    http://www.shoppersdirect.com.au/per.../298-Creed.asp
    But they only seem to have GIT, and its currently out of stock.

Strawberry Net is also good, not as cheap, but free delivery:
    http://www.strawberrynet.com/mfrag.a...2&goChar=C
    Again, I can't find BdP on their list...

Buyquick also
    http://www.buyquick.com.au/shop/glob...927&Part=2
    But more expensive... and again no BdP

I suspect you are going to have to order from an international site/store or else try Ebay.

Dunno if that helps...

Sante.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier

Thanks for your help.

I was in Sydney a couple of months ago, and asked in DJs. I was greeted with a vague look as if to say, "Creed? No darling, I think you'll find that next to Yardley English Blazer in supermarket." And this wasn't in the men's section, but in the niche area with Jo Malone, L'Artisan, Diptyque, etc...!!

Yes I got Renato's tip and was actually responsible for it selling out - snapped it up! I've also looked on Strawberry Net and am thinking about a few other purchases from there.

Given all the controversy over rip-offs, I've resolved myself to just pay full price and be done with it (although I did get the genuine GIT cheaply!). The idea of those 30mL bottles appeal to me - I wouldn't mind paying $80-90 which would allow me to buy a few (BdP, Tabarome and maybe MI/SMW/Himalaya) and get used to them without spending too much.

I'll check in Harrolds next week and report back.

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

Hi Ged,
    Its a far shot but you may want to give Efragrance.com.au a call on their number.....ask for a guy called Larry (if he still works there). They used to stock Creed a couple of years ago, and I recall chatting to Larry who seemed to know the Aus supplier of Creed (or at least the contact details).
    Worth a try at least.
    Good luck,
    Sarjeet
    ps - alternatively grab a decant off someone!