Code of Conduct

Default Luck scents and stories!?

Have any of you got a Luck scents or a funny scent related story story?

My lucky scent would have to be Versus by Versace, as when i was younger i always got compliments from the most gorgeous women! its so hard to get now but i have a reserve bottle if the wife ever leaves!

Story,

I sold a bottle of Boss elements on ebay because it was really not good on me, On the same day i was Bodyguarding Mariah carey at an awards in london, and was a bit rushed and no fragrance except the wrapped up boss ready to post! so i just ripped open the packing and had a spray! (better than fragrance bare!)

later on Miss carey asked us all who smelt so gorgeous and sniffed my neck! i nearly passed out.

I bought another boss elements soon after!

so come on whats your lucky scent or funny scent story????
    coor blimey mary poppins, is that Aqua Motu or the penguins?

Default Re: Luck scents and stories!?

I'm not sure as to why no one responded to this as you actually have a great story here. I think people were scared to tell their "pedestrian" stories after your celebrity encounter story. If you look though there are actually quite a few stories scattered throughout the Basenotes forums. A recent one that has garnered a lot of attention was the story about Indie_Guy getting bitten buy a female co-worker while wearing Rive Gauche. There are other good stories too. I won't share one now but perhaps I will later. Cool story though!

Well, I have alot of stories...and a few brushes with greatness (like the time I accidentally kicked Olympic Gold Medal figure skater Scott Hamilton in the HEAD! -it was embarrassing!) but unfortunately, I don't think any of my encounters with the rich and famous have anything to do with my fragrance stories... dammit, you've won THIS round Markinlondon...

I once wore Mugler cologne as I held the door for Paula Abdul...but she was too drugged out to notice!

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    Well, I have alot of stories...and a few brushes with greatness (like the time I accidentally kicked Olympic Gold Medal figure skater Scott Hamilton in the HEAD! -it was embarrassing!) but unfortunately, I don't think any of my encounters with the rich and famous have anything to do with my fragrance stories... dammit, you've *won THIS round Markinlondon...

I once wore Mugler cologne as I held the door for Paula Abdul...but she was too drugged out to notice!
    Oh Paula...

Quote Originally Posted by Markinlondon
    My lucky scent would have to be Versus by Versace, as when i was younger i always got compliments from the most gorgeous women! * its so hard to get now but i have a reserve bottle if the wife ever leaves!
    LOL, man this stuff is been on my Want list for so long and I've never went around buying a bottle. I think I'll retest my sample when finally my nose clears up and then I'll go buy a bottle.