Code of Conduct

Default CDG Guerilla pre-orders at Luckyscent

Default Re: CDG Guerilla pre-orders at Luckyscent

I'll be looking for some samples of these two!

Thanks for the scoop! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Will order samples as soon as George (Aus Liebe zum Duft) has these two...
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Awww, they're $100 bucks each. dammit.

Not a HUGE obstacle, but I'm just afraid of them being anywhere near too feminine. Especially #2 with its tuberose note. #1 sounds good, I may pre-order a bottle.

The notes don't sound like anything special. That doesn't really mean much until one can smell them though. I wish Luckyscent has more colorful descriptions of the actual scents...

Still, I'll probably have to get a bottle of the #1.

BTW, I see that Luckyscent lists the Guerilla scents as being "series 8". Is that official? I guess it might be, since it says parfumsPARFUMS on the bottle.

That website Now Smell This linked too describes the scents as "Both fade like a splash rather than a perfume", which worries me a bit. But then almost no CdG scents are really known for their longetivity so maybe I should relax.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    But then almost no CdG scents are really known for their longetivity so maybe I should relax.
    I disagree about their longevity: especially the original EdP and Red, Incense and Synthetic Series scents last for ages, at least on my skin. Sherbet Series is about the only one that is fleety.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    [quote author=shifts link=1147308934/0#4 date=1147385195]But then almost no CdG scents are really known for their longetivity so maybe I should relax.
    I disagree about their longevity: especially the original EdP and Red, Incense and Synthetic Series scents last for ages, at least on my skin. Sherbet Series is about the only one that is fleety.[/quote]

Well alright, even Odeur 53 lasts a whole hard working day on me. But it is still something a lot of people complain about. The ones I haven't really gotten any longetivity out of are Shiso and the Sherbet series, the others work just as any other good longlasting fragrance.

I'm right now wondering if maybe I should preorder from Luckyscent. First I wanted to wait for decants being available but it is so tempting right now and I really can't decide between the two...

Thanks for the info...... this is exciting.
    Gary