Code of Conduct

Default Serge Lutens/Les Salons du Palais Shiseido Paris

How does one go about getting this in the USA? The website does not appear to have shipping outside of Europe.

I'd rather not Ebay and would prefer to get samples first.

I've seen a lot of impressive reviews of this and would like to investigate but I seem to be stopped before I get started. With any luck, I'm missing something obvious.

Default Re: Serge Lutens/Les Salons du Palais Shiseido Par

There are lots of online retailers to try your luck with. Aedes in NYC sells them as well. They have a website.

I recieved a bottle from the Sergue Lutens like for $76 shipped so I'm sure you can find something if you look hard enough. I got one of the last Chergui bottles before they re-joined the exclusive line. That is a deal if you ask me. Just keep looking online for retailers who carry the stuff.

EnvYuS

There are a few web retailers that carry it. Barney's carries to and you can just phone over and do a charge send.

As for samples, you can buy decants and samples from people here.

Thanks guys! I've been digging a bit and found this:
    http://freespace.virgin.net/lovely.p...LutensWeb.html

I think I'm going to have to write and see if I can get that book sent.

Does anyone know where I can find a larger version of this picture? (from the Aedes site, in the Serge Lutens section)
    http://www.aedes.com/images/brands/b...ergelutens.jpg

thanks in advance.

As you probably already know, there is an "export" line which is available for shipping outside Europe, and has a very few retailers in the US. Then there is the line that is sold exclusively at the Paris boutique. A few of the formerly exclusive ones are now available at those retailers outside Europe. Ebay is a good place for samples and decants of both categories. In fact, Lutens' fragrances are the starting point of my present obsession with fine scents, and it was through Ebay that I purchased them.

So I'm trawling through the 'Discounts and Coupon' forum and what does it say? 13 Serge Luten's samples with a $100 order. But I'd have to buy blind. I didn't see anything on there that's on my list. (surprised they don't have l'artisan. I could have done Tea for Two. )

They do say they have a sample program: $15 for 8 samples. Has anyone used them for Serge Lutens? This looks like my solution. If I haven't heard from anyone by Monday, I'll phone them and let y'all know.

aedes sells samples and is trustworthy.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    I got one of the last Chergui bottles before they re-joined the exclusive line. That is a deal if you ask me. EnvYuS
    You got a great deal. $90 at Barneys and they still have Chergui.

If you know anybody who lives in the EU you can order from the salon and have it shipped to your friend. That's how I got Borneo and Chene.

You can get samples at Aedes, The Perfume Shoppe, and on ebay. Aedes and The Perfume Shoppe have only the export line. The ebay seller I am thinking of has all of them. (If you would like the ebay seller's name, PM me and I'll be glad to give it to you.)

You can only have the exclusive line shipped within Europe. The export line is available all over the place. As someone mentioned you can have a friend in Europe receive the exclusive line fragrances for you and pass them on to you. You can also have Les Salons du Palais Shiseido ship the exclusive line products to your hotel if you happen to be traveling in Europe.

Good luck!

Just got off the phone with the lady from La Creme Beauty, they will do the 8 samples for $15 for Serge Lutens. That includes shipping. She did say that they keep 15 fragrances in the export list, so when they add one, they pull one back. Of the ones I am getting sample for, Vetyver Oriental is about to be pulled back. The lady mentioned two others, but I can't remember what they are.

Thanks for all your help guys!