Code of Conduct

Default Aussie Basenoters - Cheap Creed GIT

Well, we all know how expensive Creed usually is down here.

But Green Irish Tweed is currently on sale for a mere A$89 per 125ml bottle at
    http://www.shoppersdirect.com.au/per.../298-Creed.asp (that's US$67, or 53 Euro)

Don't forget to check out the Carons and Lanvins while you are at that site (the Must de Cartier wasn't cheap enough for me).

I've ordered another two bottles of GIT - at this price, I may make it my scent for wearing down to the beach when it warms up again.
    Renato

Default Re: Aussie Basenoters - Cheap Creed GIT

No international shipping Renato? Can't find anything about it on their site...

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    No international shipping Renato? Can't find anything about it on their site...
    "How Much do you charge for Postage?

Postage and Insurance is $6.95 Flat fee (per parcel) anywhere in Australia No Extras International: Up to 500g 15.00 usually a 100ml Perfume."

Any idea how much that is in American $$?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    [quote author=shifts link=1147247915/0#1 date=1147248150]No international shipping Renato? Can't find anything about it on their site...

Postage and Insurance is $6.95 Flat fee (per parcel) anywhere in Australia No Extras International: Up to 500g 15.00 usually a 100ml Perfume."

Any idea how much that is in American $$?[/quote]

$11.7

Still a good deal for those not too far away without an alternate online source I suppose. However, with International shipping, I'm not sure how long delivery will take. Also, all the customs checks might be risky. :-/

Glad to see it's of interest to our overseas colleagues. If in doubt, send them an e-mail. They're pretty responsive - I've used them lots of times in the past without any problem.

I'm annoyed that I bought my first bottle of Creed GIT from them about 10 weeks ago when the price was $140 for the big bottle.

Australia certainly has been the place for niche scents of late. I only had three of them 10 weeks ago - if you check my wardrobe, you'll see the effects of niche inflation.
    Renato

P.S. I couldn't resist - I bought another two bottles of Trumper's Sylvester and Wild Fern colognes today - at A$10 a bottle, I'd have thought it criminal if I didn't.

Great price for GIT! The Trumpers colognes Renato, were they also on sale at Ludlows?

Sante.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier

Quote Originally Posted by Santemon
    Great price for GIT! *The Trumpers colognes Renato, were they also on sale at Ludlows?

Sante.
    Ludlows have had 20% of their scents since the relocation sale began. But the Sylvester and Wild Fern ones were put on the table there for $10 for the 100ml bottles of aftershave and cologne, and $5 for the one ounce bottles. The big bottles of Wild Fern have gone, but they still have heaps of little ones.
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW

Hi ChrisW!

I found some interesting testers there but I didn't find the e-mail to contact them and ask for the International shipping to Brazil!
    Where did you find it??? :

Hi Renato!

Do you think they're better than StrawberryNet.com?? Quick shipping etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by RCavs
    [quote author=ChrisW link=1147247915/0#2 date=1147248661]

Hi ChrisW!

I found some interesting testers there but I didn't find the e-mail to contact them and ask for the International shipping to Brazil!
    Where did you find it??? *:

Hi Renato!

Do you think they're better than StrawberryNet.com?? Quick shipping etc.?[/quote]
    Their e-mail address is
    orders@shoppersdirect.com.au

Better than Strawberynet? Well, their range is obviously smaller. Over the years they've had the cheapest testers of most places - that's where I got my Gianfranco Ferre's Pontaccio21.
    And they've been quirky with their boxed items - I've picked up two 100ml bottles of Caron Pour Un Homme from them for A$20 each, and two bottles of Eau de Rochas for A$15 each (they currently have a 750ml bottle of Caron for just over A$80!) which was significantly cheaper than anywhere else on the planet I think. Whenever I want something I check them out as well as Strawberrynet.
    Renato

Mate, you are a champion! What a great find! ANY Creed for under (AU) $150 is a good buy! This is a fantastic site! All those cheap testers too! God, my bank manager is going to have to have a very long, stern talk with me. Limited range, as you say but still, the prices are great.

love your work.

quietearth

Quote Originally Posted by QuietEarth
    Mate, you are a champion! What a great find! ANY Creed for under (AU) $150 is a good buy! This is a fantastic site! All those cheap testers too! God, my bank manager is going to have to have a very long, stern talk with me. Limited range, as you say but still, the prices are great.

love your work.

quietearth
    Glad I could help. Be quick though, they've e-mailed all their regular customers about this sale.
    Renato

:'( :'(
    Well, I've just received an e-mail from them telling me they actually don't ship internationally... :-/