Code of Conduct

Thread: Bois d'Argent

Default Bois d'Argent

Does anyone know where you can buy it in NY/NJ? This stuff is hard to find, and after all the rave reviews here I have to try it!
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Default Re: Bois d'Argent

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profil...tian_dior.html

That is what I have found when I searched a while back. I hear that there are only two CD boutiques and one is in Cali. I would assume the other is in New York and it says that they sells perfumes. I would check it out or call.

EnvYuS

I just called the NY boutique and they don't have it *

I appreciate your response.
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Hm, maybe at Barney's Ny? I looked on the Saks website and they have Eau Noire and Cologne Blanche but not the Bois d'Argent.

Why So Serious?

"The new fragrances will be available in three sizes exclusively in the Dior Homme boutiques in Paris, New York, Milan and Tokyo, as well as in Dior Homme corners of Paris and Tokyo department stores. In December of 2004, perfumed candles will also be added to the line."

From:http://www.fashionlines.com/2006/apr...endsUnisex.php

It has to be in New York somewhere, it is Paris of North America. Keep on searching!
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Yosh Sombre Negra
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Byerley
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Why So Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by DJB
    I just called the NY boutique and they don't have it *

I appreciate your response.
    It's actually in the Dior Homme Boutique next door, not the Dior Boutique, here's the info:

17 East 57th Street
    New York, 10022
    phone: 1 212 421 6009

Good luck!
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Yosh Sombre Negra
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Byerley
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Thanks for all the help!

I bought my Bois D' Argent at the Dior Boutique in Rodeo Drive here in Beverly Hills. You can probably call them and have them ship it to you. Number is: 310-859-2050. Ask for Jupiter or Shaun. They are both very nice and friendly
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Check out my 2nd post of this thread, there is a link to Neiman Marcus, where one can purchase the Dior Homme fragrances. You can most likely purchase the fragrances in-store in a NJ Neiman Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    *You can most likely purchase the fragrances in-store in a NJ Neiman Marcus.
    Not really ... I asked 3 different sales clerks AND they got the fragrance sales manager at the NM in the Garden State Plaza here in Jersey ... and they ALL looked at me like I had three heads. No one knew what I was talking about.

So I went and ordered it at eluxury.com.

I called Neiman Marcus earlier today, and aside from being able to order it online, it's only available in 2 of their stores, 1 in Florida and the other in Las Vegas.

I appreciate all the responses. Now I have a few different options where to order, thanks to everyone's help

This is going to be a blind purchase so I'm having faith in all the reviews I've read. The notes sound awesome. Have to say I'm a bit skeptical about the staying power being that it's an eau de cologne, but quite a few of you have said that it lasts well, so we'll see!

I saw the Dior scents at Jeffrey New York when I was there in January:

449 West 14th St.
    b/t 9th & 10th Ave.
    New York, New York 10014

HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321
    [quote author=ChrisW link=1147122848/0#9 date=1147142269] You can most likely purchase the fragrances in-store in a NJ Neiman Marcus.
    Not really ... I asked 3 different sales clerks AND they got the fragrance sales manager at the NM in the Garden State Plaza here in Jersey ... and they ALL looked at me like I had three heads. No one knew what I was talking about.

[/quote]

Aw, I was certain the GSP Neiman Marcus would have it, they have everything! Can't wait to go back home so I can go to all the malls again

And DJB, those fragrances are quite expensive to be buying blind! Did you check the Sell/Swap board? Maybe someone has them and you can buy a sample or decant first!

Quote Originally Posted by DJB
    I called Neiman Marcus earlier today, and aside from being able to order it online, it's only available in 2 of their stores, 1 in Florida and the other in Las Vegas.

I appreciate all the responses. Now I have a few different options where to order, thanks to everyone's help

This is going to be a blind purchase so I'm having faith in all the reviews I've read. The notes sound awesome. Have to say I'm a bit skeptical about the staying power being that it's an eau de cologne, but quite a few of you have said that it lasts well, so we'll see!
    I've come to think of it as a honey and almond incense scent. It's pretty sweet, but tolerable. Seems pretty versatile, maybe because it does stay close to the skin. I think it lasts at least like an EDT. I'm always surprised it's a cologne. If you like honey and incense, this one should please.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    [quote author=ziffy321 link=1147122848/0#10 date=1147142511][quote author=ChrisW link=1147122848/0#9 date=1147142269] *You can most likely purchase the fragrances in-store in a NJ Neiman Marcus.
    Not really ... *I asked 3 different sales clerks AND they got the fragrance sales manager at the NM in the Garden State Plaza here in Jersey ... and they ALL looked at me like I had three heads. *No one knew what I was talking about.

[/quote]

Aw, I was certain the GSP Neiman Marcus would have it, they have everything! *Can't wait to go back home so I can go to all the malls again *

And DJB, those fragrances are quite expensive to be buying blind! *Did you check the Sell/Swap board? *Maybe someone has them and you can buy a sample or decant first![/quote]

I've ordered a sample of it from scentemental