Code of Conduct

Default Frag punch/ Witch's brew

Well, as I was driving home the other day, I got to thinking. I thought, Hey- I wonder what it would smell like if I mixed one spray of everything I owned (into a vial)?

I'm thinking about doing it, but if someone else has tried it before, then I won't bother.

Of course, this is all in the name of science (like the frag-tasting experiment).

Well, tell me what you think.

-ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben

My Wardrobe

Default Re: Frag punch/ Witch's brew

Make sure you do it in a well ventilated area.

Do it! Think of it--a compilation of all you've liked enough to trade money for. Like those composite computer photographs of the faces of the globe, or all the latest Hollywood it girls, or just a whole bunch of faces blended into one. You get the point. Kinda cool. See what all your taste smells like put into one place. Fun.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Hmmm.... I think a long time ago a member, I'm thinking it was IPAIDFORTHISNAME, (I could be wrong), was gonna spray one spray of everything he had on himself, when it came time to break up with his girlfriend. I can't recall if he actually followed through on it...anyone remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    Hmmm.... I think a long time ago a member, I'm thinking it was IPAIDFORTHISNAME, (I could be wrong), was gonna spray one spray of everything he had on himself, when it came time to break up with his girlfriend. *I can't recall if he actually followed through on it...anyone remember that?
    I remember that too, but i also can't recall if he actually did it. And yes, it was IPFTN.

KO
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I heard this is what Serge Lutens did when creating Chergui.

Overcome By Fumes

I'm betting the effect would be like making a color with every crayon in the box...a smudgy brownish black--or playing all the records in your collection at once. The mix of notes would become so noisy that the ability to discern and enjoy any one would be lost. On intense testing days I have worn up to 30 scents at a time, and I don't really recommend it. A waste of good fragrance.

Basenotes Plus

I think it depends on how many you have. At times I have mixed two or three and rarely had good results. Mixing over two hundred would create spontaneous combustion!