Code of Conduct

Thread: Minor Geir rant

Default Minor Geir rant

My Geir atomizer is the worst!

The spray is so wide that if I want to spray my wrist or neck, I have to be within an inch or so. Otherwise, HALF the spray overshoots the target. Of course spraying that close pools the juice on my skin and it drips.

Works ok for spraying larger areas like my chest but even then, sometimes I hold it *too high (same level as my other "normal" bottles) and get a face full

I'm not trying to start another "best atomizers/worst atomizers" thread here. I was just wondering if my Geir atomizer is flawed or if you all have noticed a wider-than-usual dispersal pattern too.

Love the juice though *

Default Re: Minor Geir rant

My bottle does the same thing. However, as an EdP, Geir is probably best dispersed over a larger area of your body than most frags. Just aim lower on your chest, or maybe aim slightly upwards so the overspray hits the nape of your neck.

In my opinion, the Geir atomizer puts out very little juice to begin with- even though there is some overspray, I think my bottle will last a long time.

Also- the Geir atomizer unscrews from the bottle, making it very easy to decant into another container of your choice.

Good luck
    -ben

mmmmm.... Geir.
    Nihil Obstat Ben

[url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    Also- the Geir atomizer unscrews from the bottle, making it very easy to decant into another container of your choice.
    This is what I was doing previously. I had forgotten how uncontrollable the spray was. Going back to a decant

I also have a wide spray. It is the widest I've ever seen but it is ok for me. I just put the atomizer closer to my skin to get the sam effect. Geir is stron so you wont even need all that you put on. I don't think I'll ever be able to deacnt this one because of the spray but that is ok... more for me!!

EnvYuS

I HATE the Geir atomizer. Thank you for coming out and saying it.

^^I make $7.75/hour. Niches are expensive. [smiley=lolk.gif]

Greatest signature I`ve seen!

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    I also have a wide spray. It is the widest I've ever seen but it is ok for me. I just put the atomizer closer to my skin to get the sam effect. Geir is stron so you wont even need all that you put on. I don't think I'll ever be able to deacnt this one because of the spray but that is ok... more for me!!

EnvYuS
    I just spray my chest, as it is strong. I find on my skin, using it on my wrists or elbow and my chest can become over powering.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS

EnvYuS

The atomizer unscrews, making it quite easy to decant... check it out!

Mine gets stuck when I push down on the sprayer....

Annoying as hell doing it in b't sprays....but I guess it helps me spray less times when using this pwerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by DrOfTheSoul
    Mine gets stuck when I push down on the sprayer....
    this happens to me to. SUCH a pain to decant. just "feels" cheap, you know. Im SO glad somebody pointed out that it unscrews, and that Buffalo_Gal sent me some pipettes, because now I just use the sprayer as a cap and wear Geir from a roll-on.

This might be a little off-topic, but where is it possible to get some pipettes for decanting purposes? (Other than Buffalo_Gal )

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    ^^I make $7.75/hour. Niches are expensive. *[smiley=lolk.gif]

It can be rewritten as:

I make $7.75/hour. Niches are expensive. Thank God for Ebay and the internet.

;D
    -

Why So Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    [quote author=Pigeon Murderer link=1146863780/0#5 date=1146883270]^^I make $7.75/hour. Niches are expensive. *[smiley=lolk.gif]

It can be rewritten as:

I make $7.75/hour. Niches are expensive. Thank God for Ebay and the internet.

;D[/quote]

But before that, need to thank Basenotes first and foremost. [smiley=azn.gif]
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    [quote author=DrOfTheSoul link=1146863780/0#8 date=1146904580]Mine gets stuck when I push down on the sprayer....
    this happens to me to. SUCH a pain to decant. just "feels" cheap, you know. Im SO glad somebody pointed out that it unscrews, and that Buffalo_Gal sent me some pipettes, because now I just use the sprayer as a cap and wear Geir from a roll-on.
    [/quote]

I am going to email Geirness and let him know about this. The tester bottle that I use for Geir (that my customers use for testing) has had problems once in a while. The same thing with the Laila tester (his first product). Being Testers I did not think much about it. I had no idea the actual product bottles were doing this also >.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Vijay"Maisonstinky"