Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    Azzaro pour Homme by Loris Azzaro
    Vintage Tabarome by Creed
    Bois du Portugal by Creed
    Gendarme by Gendarme

Habit Rouge by Guerlain
    Francesco Smalto pour Homme by Francesco Smalto
    innamoramento, where in the f do you see envy on this list, sir? *

Roman, it's your choice--listen to the guys, or listen to the girls. I will say it again, MI, MI, MI!

I know if I were in the same position, I would listen to the guys' suggestions before the girls' suggestions. This is because I am a GIRL so I would rather know what the guys preferred for a first date frag.

[/quote]

Does the smell of MI make you want to jump the guy, rip his clothes off, etc?
    Finding pleasure is the most responsible thing you can do.

Default Re: What to wear on a first date with a beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyandco
    Roman, it's your choice--listen to the guys, or listen to the girls. I will say it again, MI, MI, MI!

I know if I were in the same position, I would listen to the guys' suggestions before the girls' suggestions. This is because I am a GIRL so I would rather know what the guys preferred for a first date frag.
    I've decided to go with the Millesime Imperial for my first date. It's light and fresh and not too cloying, which is just how I want to present myself on my date When I meet up with her tomorrow night I'm going to come in close for a hug. Hopefully she'll comment on my cologne at that time. If she gives a negative reaction, I'm blaming it all on you, Ms. Tiffany and Co.! Then again, if she gives a positive reaction, bonus points go out to all of you who said to wear MI. I'll let you all know how it goes...

Roman

P.S. Envy was a great suggestion, but unfortunately I don't own it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran
    Does the smell of MI make you want to jump the guy, rip his clothes off, etc?
    What is the "etc."?

And of course it does. Any guy. Any guy at all. Even a wrinkly old man or a vagrant living in a dumpster or perhaps just any mammal. Just spray it on a dog--I'll commit bestiality. You can even spray it on inanimate objects and I will go wild. Spray it on a shoe and I will rip its laces out. Hell, spray it on a corpse and I will turn into a necrophiliac.

All of that meaning...no, the cologne does not have quite that effect on me; however, on the right guy (like my bf) it can lead to such activity as "jumping" him. Ripping clothes? My boyfriend and I can barely afford clothes, so he would probably be pretty pissed if I ripped one of his shirts. We are way too practical for stuff like that. Maybe one day when we are wealthy, we will clothes-rip all the livelong.

I think the "etc." is referring to the "Axe effect"

Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    [quote author=tiffanyandco link=1146773085/15#29 date=1146812254]

I've decided to go with the Millesime Imperial for my first date. It's light and fresh and not too cloying, which is just how I want to present myself on my date When I meet up with her tomorrow night I'm going to come in close for a hug. Hopefully she'll comment on my cologne at that time. If she gives a negative reaction, I'm blaming it all on you, Ms. Tiffany and Co.! Then again, if she gives a positive reaction, bonus points go out to all of you who said to wear MI. I'll let you all know how it goes...

Roman

P.S. Envy was a great suggestion, but unfortunately I don't own it anymore.[/quote]

Thanks!

Just for the record, I know Envy is not on your list! :P

Good luck!!! 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyandco
    [quote author=pluran link=1146773085/30#30 date=1146813735]Does the smell of MI make you want to jump the guy, rip his clothes off, etc?
    What is the "etc."?

And of course it does. Any guy. Any guy at all. Even a wrinkly old man or a vagrant living in a dumpster or perhaps just any mammal. Just spray it on a dog--I'll commit bestiality. You can even spray it on inanimate objects and I will go wild. Spray it on a shoe and I will rip its laces out. Hell, spray it on a corpse and I will turn into a necrophiliac.

All of that meaning...no, the cologne does not have quite that effect on me; however, on the right guy (like my bf) it can lead to such activity as "jumping" him. Ripping clothes? My boyfriend and I can barely afford clothes, so he would probably be pretty pissed if I ripped one of his shirts. We are way too practical for stuff like that. Maybe one day when we are wealthy, we will clothes-rip all the livelong.
    [/quote]

I was just jokin, but my female companion reacts like that to certain scents. "Etc" would be whatever. You've got a lot of spunk. I bet your boyfriend likes that.

I agree that MI smells incredible.
    Finding pleasure is the most responsible thing you can do.