Code of Conduct

Default Armani Mania Summer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Armani Mania Summer

Looks good!

You have got to be kidding me? Mania is already on the lighter side and no need for a summer version. Mania wears perfectly well in the summer without the addition of a summer version to make people go out a buy a new product. Who knows, maybe it is fabulous. Someone will need to do a review.

Post Thanks / Like

The bottle sure looks great. I can´t really diss the original Mania either, quite compelling citrus/saffron thing going on there, albeit terribly weak. Who knows, maybe this will be a return to form after the atrocious City Glam...
    MMM

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyManMatt
    The bottle sure looks great. I can´t really diss the original Mania either, quite compelling citrus/saffron thing going on there, albeit terribly weak. Who knows, maybe this will be a return to form after the atrocious City Glam...
    MMM
    I forgot all about city glam. I never got to try it and it never came to any of the stores I frequent. I hated the poivre line as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Mania Man, I bought it as soon as it came out I think in 2002? I used it for 3 years and bought a new bottle. You know what? I think or I'm pretty sure my old bottle( I still have about a little less than a quarter left) is much much stronger than the new bottle, I was soo mad when I discovered that the new 2006 bottle that I bought smelt so watered down! The old bottle was full bodied and deeper. Huh! Mania is my fave and why do they have to do this? So mad!!!!
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Default Translate from German?

I copied the text from the site, and the translation through babel fish. Can anyone translate the original text from German to English? Babel fish didn't recognize a few of the words.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    demnächst wieder lieferbar

Diesen Sommer ersetzt das Leinenhemd den Anzug und der erfrischend holzige Duft von Summer Mania pour Homme sorgt für mediterrane Kühle für ihn. Mediterrane Frische und italienische Eleganz - Eine unvergessliche Komposition aus weißem Moschus, Holz-, Zitrus- und Ambra-Noten mündet in die unvergessliche Erinnerung an Sonne, Meer und Gischt.

Summer Mania

This summer the linen shirt the suit replaces and to that recreating holzige smell of buzzer Mania pour Homme ensures f?mediterrane K?e f?ihn. Mediterrane freshness and Italian elegance - an unforgettable composition out wei?m Moschus, wood -, Zitrus and Ambra notes m?et into the unforgettable memory of sun, sea and Gischt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abimanyu
    I love Mania Man, I bought it as soon as it came out I think in 2002? I used it for 3 years and bought a new bottle. You know what? I think or I'm pretty sure my old bottle( I still have about a little less than a quarter left) is much much stronger than the new bottle, I was soo mad when I discovered that the new 2006 bottle that I bought smelt so watered down! The old bottle was full bodied and deeper. Huh! Mania is my fave and why do they have to do this? So mad!!!!

I have to wonder, too, as I got a tester before the stuff launched in the stores, and I'm totally miffed everytime somebody here says it's weak. On the contrary, I find my tester to be pretty potent stuff.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, when I read the reviews on basenotes I didn't get it, and I bought a new bottle, and yes it does smell weak, alcoholy, and watered down. To me, it smelled faintly of the original Giorgio Armani Pour Homme(green juice), ahh, so mad!
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

demnächst wieder lieferbar

Diesen Sommer ersetzt das Leinenhemd den Anzug und der erfrischend holzige Duft von Summer Mania pour Homme sorgt für mediterrane Kühle für ihn. Mediterrane Frische und italienische Eleganz - Eine unvergessliche Komposition aus weißem Moschus, Holz-, Zitrus- und Ambra-Noten mündet in die unvergessliche Erinnerung an Sonne, Meer und Gischt.

Soon available for delivery

This summer, the linen shirt wil replace the suit and the refreshingly woodsy scent of Summer Mania Pour Homme will guarantee him a mediterranean cool (as in temperature). Mediterranean Freshness and Italian elegance - An unforgettable composition of white musc, wood, citrus and amber notes flows into the unforgettable memory of Sun, Ocean and ocean spray.

My first bottle was potent and smelled great. My second was so weak that I got rid of it because I was so madd! I will have to try another bottle to be sure. At any rate, just get some GIT and you will have it better. I kinda think maina is in the same family as GIT with the ambergris.

Ridicilous.