Code of Conduct

Default graduation gift scent

I am looking for a great scent to buy for my boyfriend for his graduation from college. I was going to buy Dzing, but he just bought some . I want it to be something special but also something he can wear everyday. Cool bottles are also a plus. Any suggestions?

Default Re: graduation gift scent

What does he already own? This will give us an idea of what type of fragrances he likes.

Your bf is Joel_Cairo. He can see this thread and he'll know what you are going to get him!! I am going to go look at his drobe and figure something out for you...

EnvYuS

haha, chances are he'll see this thread. If surprise is not a factor, maybe you should just ask him?

EnvYuS beat me...

Good point guys. It's true that he'll see this thread, however I figured I would pick one of the suggestions as a decoy and tell him that that one will be his gift, but actually choose a different one. Even if he reads this post, he still won't know which one is the real one, because he'll only hear about the decoy from me, or maybe since he'll read this post, I'll tell him the real one and he'll think it's a decoy. Either way, it will end up being a surprise. Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by selen
    Good point guys. It's true that he'll see this thread, however I figured I would pick one of the suggestions as a decoy and tell him that that one will be his gift, but actually choose a different one. Even if he reads this post, he still won't know which one is the real one, because he'll only hear about the decoy from me, or maybe since he'll read this post, I'll tell him the real one and he'll think it's a decoy. Either way, it will end up being a surprise. Thanks everyone.
    hehe, now you don't even have to hype the decoy.

Lol, how ironic.

I shipped out his Dzing! today!

:-/

hmmm tricky. You'll need something dashing and unusual. It should go well with the "devastatingly handsome, but taken" type. You should ask his girlfriend what she likes...

BTW, welcome to Basenotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    hmmm tricky. You'll need something dashing and unusual. It should go well with the "devastatingly handsome, but taken" type. You should ask his girlfriend what she likes...

BTW, welcome to Basenotes.
    [smiley=lolk.gif]

hmmm tricky. You'll need something dashing and unusual. It should go well with the "devastatingly handsome, but taken" type.

You should get Joel_Cairo some Tumulte Pour Homme!

I think you should get him a bicycle.

Overcome By Fumes

Ungaro III

Hmmm...based on his ratings...how about Montale Wood & Spices. Creed Royal Delight. Malle Musc Ravageur. L'Artisan Ambre Extreme. Floris Santal Intense. Dior Bois d'Argent. Lutens Miel de Bois. Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros?

Or...

Chanel Egoiste

Hi Selen Welcome to Basenotes .

This I think is going to very tough ;D Good luck and I hope it turns out to be a good surprise. By the way when is he graduating ?

EnVyus How did you know Selen was Joel_Cairo's gf.

Phil, I lnow you are reading this you old sneak so I wont even mention anything ;D.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Quote Originally Posted by maisonstinky
    Hi Selen *Welcome to Basenotes *.

This I think is going to very tough *;D *Good luck and I hope it turns out to be a good surprise. By the way when is he graduating ?

EnVyus How did you know Selen was Joel_Cairo's gf.

Phil, I lnow you are reading this you old sneak so I wont even mention anything *;D.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    what? me? read a thread in the malefragdisco? you must be thinking of someone else... I'm never on Basenotes

btw, vijay, here's how he knew: http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1146290136

The search is going on. Thank you for all your suggestions, both here and in PMs. We're going through some samples to pick out top favorites. Phil's graduation is on May 28th, so we're getting close. I'll update with a final choice as soon as I can make one.

Looking at his wardrobe, I would have to say Mechant Loup

But I also think he could do with some Terre d'Hermes

Buy him KOUROS!!! ;D ;D ;D