Code of Conduct

Default Most incredible use of unwanted perfume

Well, you know those bottles, cheap and/or unwanted that you buy blind or are given by an friend or family member. What is your best use for them?

Here is mine:
    DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! DO NOT HOLD BASENOTES OR ANY BASENOTERS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!
    I use it as a flamethrower 8-) Get the lighter and spray!

Since cockroaches are so hard to kill >, next time I find a cockroach on the ground:
    1.Stomp it so it won't move as fast
    2.Douse it in perfume
    3.Use flamethrower to ignite perfume!
    4.Watch the damn thing die!

Hope this doesn't get me banned :P

Default Re: Most incredible use of unwanted perfume

If you are the handy type, you can use your unwanted perfume as fuel for a little thermodynamics experiment. Check out the first pic:

http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/thermo/thermo2.html
    "It is the mark of a brave man to admit defeat, cut his loss and move on." - David Ogilvy

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude
    Here is mine:
    DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! DO NOT HOLD BASENOTES OR ANY BASENOTERS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!
    I use it as a flamethrower 8-) Get the lighter and spray!
    Flame spritzer more I guess, since no fragrance bottles I own are powered with that gas that make the scent go flying out (huge lack of words in my vocabulary here hehe).

My use would be as room fragrance, at least that is what I've planned on doing with some unused bottles I have. But then, would I want my home smell like a scent I don't want to wear on me? I doubt it.

Since cockroaches are so hard to kill , next time I find a cockroach on the ground:
    1.Stomp it so it won't move as fast
    2.Douse it in perfume
    3.Use flamethrower to ignite perfume!
    4.Watch the damn thing die!
    Heh, I guessed that this was going to be the use. I used to use 100% isopropyl alcohol in a large pump spray bottle and then a butane lighter as the igniter: it makes a great flame thrower; no need to stomp first, you can blast them as they run!
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Er.. I think that would burn down the house

Er.. I think that would burn down the house
    Not quite, it was a really strangely constructed building I was living in at the time with heavy concrete walls. Though, when the landlady was suing my ex-roommate for back rent she did try to mention the black soot marks on the walls as evidence that we had tried to burn the place but the judge said that unless there was a record of the fire department being called then he wasn't interested.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Spritz yourself with the frag 28 times. Then go look for the person or people who you don't like. Walk within their circumference until they start dropping dead like flies. Don't forget to wear a gas mask before attemptng, BTW A-men will set bodies ablaze.

Take your unwanted bottle to the mall. When you get bothered by a *pesky SA, spray her (or him) straight in the eyes. Works every time.

KO

(wear good running shoes and know where the exits are)

Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

look to trade the unwanted bottle, or (unpardonable under any other circumstances), use as a bathroom refreshener!

unwanted perfume - great for removing unwanted sticker residue :P

spraying your roomates bed sheets as revenge for keeping you up last night [smiley=evil.gif]

Molotov cocktails.

Yup, those were the good old days.
    Work plenty good with one of dem splasheroo type bottles.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mrliberfarb
    spraying your roomates bed sheets as revenge for keeping you up last night [smiley=evil.gif]
    Fragrances are wonderful things for messing with roomates. Sometimes if my roomate is trying to be suave with some girl he brought back, i'll sneak into the living room and spray one squirt of A*Men into the air, then be ready to launch into a large fragrance discussion when the sillage carries it to her nose. Great game killer

As I read in Tonino Benaquista novel named Someone Else (Russian edition), it`s probably good choice to fuel your Zippo with unwanted perfume-cologne.
    The heroine of the novel used Miss Dior perfume, mentioned that Zippo fuel is too horrid smelling, and so she fueled her lighter with Miss Dior instead...

Anyway - I love Tonino`s novels (Saga is beautiful!!!)
    Vetiver The Great!!!