Code of Conduct

Default Have not received Perfume.com certificate

Though I sincerely enjoy writing reviews of fragrances like I have for this site in the past, I was excited by the offer presented at Perfume.com for the $20 gift certificate. *I knew that between the offer's start and April 30, I would be able to write at least 8 quality reviews. *I received both my $5 and $10 certificates earlier in the month, but I cannot get the $20 one! *I took the advice to write additional reviews in case they are filtering out people who are simply trying to do the minimum to get the money, but I have written 12 reviews now, and still nothing. *I see the web site says that the offer is now over, and I was wondering if anybody who wrote reviews had the same issue. *If nothing else, I'll probably send them an e-mail. * :-/

Thanks,
    John

Default Re: Have not received Perfume.com certificate

Shish Kabobs! I was going to do this but I completely forgot.

I suggest sending them an email, starting like "Dear Sir/Madam, I have a little problem that I hope you can help me with..." rather than, "What the hell??!! Where's my certificate?! Are you guys stupid!!!??/ LOlololo!11!!1"

hm, in retrospect, you should probably have contacted them before the deadline lol

However, there is a customer service line listed. I'm sure that their customer service will help you out.

Shoot an e-mail to violet@perfume.com. She has been very helpful and prompt with other issues.

Hi John,

I reviewed enough for the 20$ one right off and didn't get any certificate. So I called and called.
    It took three times and them telling me they would check into it before I got someone who said we'll just take your order over the phone and apply your certificate that way. They claimed my firewall or spamblocker must have filtered them out but I don't have anyone on my to block list. I am somewhat computer illitarate and havn't even figured out how to block someone yet.

good luck,

Rick/docpsycho
    For sale post

[url]http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=190169[/url]

" I wanna have my kicks before the whole s--t house goes up in flames"

Quote from Jim Morrison
    The Doors

Got my $20 cert right after my 8th review. Had no problems. Bought a 50ml of Allure with it as nobody discounts Chanel.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976