Code of Conduct

Default Curve Chill - Please make it stop!

The Curve line is growing out of control. *I went to a mall last night, and sitting with Curve, Curve Crush, Curve Soul, and Curve Wave is the new Curve Chill. *

"Curve Chill is the latest addition to the Curve fragrance line by Liz Claiborne. Curve Chill for Him and Curve Chill for Her are free spirited fragrances packaged in fun, frosted bottles with accents of edgy black, cool blue and crisp orange for him and icy white and magenta for her. Curve Chill for Him has top notes of living bergamot, lime zest and a touch of aldehyde while Curve Chill for Her has notes of freesia, peony and sweet pea."

<http://www.pub-intl.com/Amenews/enge...duct2.html>

As for the scent itself, there was nothing noteworthy that I could detect. *It simply smells like faded mint and a familiar Claiborne musk. *I don't see how anyone would pick this out as something they really needed to have. *It is amazing that though the notes change, the target market and "feel" to the whole Curve line is remarkably similar and dull to one another. *I would much rather see a new Lucky offering, but instead I'm left to endure more disappointing offerings from Liz. *

Default Re: Curve Chill - Please make it stop!

nice bottles ... but i dont have great expectations about them... anyway ill test it..

thanx for the info

Yup...I saw this at L.S. Ayres yesterday...Curve is getting about as line-extended as Crest toothpaste. What's next...Curve Black?

But, then again, it's nothing special...just like every other version of Curve.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310
    Yup...I saw this at L.S. Ayres yesterday...Curve is getting about as line-extended as Crest toothpaste. What's next...Curve Black?

But, then again, it's nothing special...just like every other version of Curve.
    Well said, I'm waiting for Curve Choke, and Curve Croak myself. ;D

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Blog Entries

I stumbled across this one just today & actually laughed out loud . I gave it a sniff. Pleasant enough, & I probably would've snatched it up had it come out 2-3 years ago, lol. But now I have a more discerning nose .

And John, I would LOVE a new Lucky offering!!!! Hell...it's kind of funny how we would review this frag had it been released under the Lucky label, lol!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Honestly, I don't think the word "Curve" is all that great of a name for a men's fragrance in the first place. When I hear "Curve" it makes me think of someone having Peyronie's Disease! ((

Tried Chill today. Its no SL or Creed, but I'd wear it to work if I got a good deal on ebay for it. Would not pay retail for this or any other frag that doesn't come with a cap. Gotta have standards for the bottle collection.
    There is no Nose....

I'm just waiting until Curve Soul Crush comes out. Then again, if no more Curves would come out, my soul certainly won't be crushed.

I'll make it stop alright. *Loads up a rocket launcher and blows Liz Claiborne's corporation to bits!!!* Change that, maybe I'll make a Old Spice molotov cocktail and torch the place. >

LOL. HILARIOSU thread. Im not sure what Im laughing hardest at, but its between Curve Black and Curve Soul Crush.

I wonder though, do you think it bothers either Boss or Claiborne that they both released a frag named "Soul" in the same year? I mean ok sure, Claiborne's was "by" Curve or whatever (what a perfumer that Mr. Curve is!), but still, shouldnt there have been some kinda lawsuit over that?