Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Victor & Rolf for Men.

From WWD

After last year's Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb the Dutch fashion designer duo (and L'Oreal) will launch in September a fragrance for men.

The fragrance and it's name will be unveiled and an event in June in New York. Singer/songwriter Rufus Wainwright who V&R dress for his June Judy Garland tribute concert at NY's Carnegie Hall, is said to be involved with the fragrance. How exactly will be revealed in June.

http://rufuswainwright.com/

Default Re: Victor & Rolf for Men.

Thanks for the info, Ced.

I like Rufus Wainwright so this sounds very interesting... I hope it's not too...oh... "campy". Still, it sounds like a must sample for sure.

As much as I think Rufus is really talented, his sister Martha is amazing as well. Her self titled debut album is wonderful. I listen to it all the time. She has such a unique, sexy voice.
    "He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative."-- G.K. Chesterton

Thanks Cedric!
    Hoping it will be another successful explosion like flowerbomb.
    I look forward to try it!

Thanks Cedric.

I also agree that Martha, rather than Arthur (oh, alright then, Rufus), gets my music vote.

Ya know ...this is a launch that I am fearful of.... :-?

Flowerbomb is just so heady and in your face I am afraid to think what the follow up from V&R will be for men....