Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: The Bracket field of 64

I submit having all polls going on simultaneously instead of only one region at a time---and keep it at 3 days, or even 2 for those with ADHD. Most people can barrel through answering 50 poll questions in about 10 minutes. Keeping it at 3 days would also unload some of the burden of having to rush to put new ones up, as there would be a 3 day rest period.

By the way, I think you're doing a great job Mark. I know it takes a lot of work managing all this crazy stuff, but indeed, it is quite enjoyable. Thanks for your effort. *[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Default Re: The Bracket field of 64

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdujour
    I submit having all polls going on simultaneously instead of only one region at a time---and keep it at 3 days, or even 2 for those with ADHD. Most people can barrel through answering 50 poll questions in about 10 minutes. Keeping it at 3 days would also unload some of the burden of having to rush to put new ones up, as there would be a 3 day rest period.

By the way, I think you're doing a great job Mark. I know it takes a lot of work managing all this crazy stuff, but indeed, it is quite enjoyable. Thanks for your effort. *[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    I am pretty sure that is the way I will do it after all the 1st round games. West Region ends tonight, East Thursday night, and South ends Friday night. Then the field is down to 32 and I will likely combine the regions. Thanks for the good suggestion.