Code of Conduct

Default The ultimate hobby experience: I drunk the bottle!

Heh, just kidding...although I find that Egoiste EdT splash juice quite intriguing, as it could taste very much like reeeeal heavy cough syrup. ;D

But really, this grazy thought just accured to me: If I would give you million dollars, what would be the frag-juice that you would drink..? (hmmm...let`s say 50ml would do)

And, for real, what do you guys think would happen?? I mean, there is usually this 80 percent amount of alcohol...but apart from that, do you think is would be poisoneus? What would happen??

You know, this is very sad but true: Here in Finland there is actually known to be this drink called "Kolina"...It has been used by some people who have sunken to the bottom completely: This Kolina is a mixture of milk and some cheap cologne, like Mennen, for instance (!!!) - I wish I was kidding, but no...There are these desperate people, who have basically no money, but the sickening need to get smashed.
    I`ve heard true stories, that some people have actually drunken Old Spice too!!! Can you believe that!(?)

Ah, I guess it`s not just a Finnish thing this pitiful picture of how lost people can actually get...

Hehe, would it still be appropriate that in possible B`noters convention we all would drink the bottle of our favourite juices!! ;D

Cheers? [smiley=beer.gif]

Default Re: The ultimate hobby experience: I drunk the bot

be delicious because it would be delicious

Hmmmmmmmmm.........for a million dollars, you say - then I would drink any bottle of your choice!

Actually I do not think these is a big taste-difference - it will just taste like pure alkohol, I think.......like Stroh Rum perhaps.

Mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic
    Hmmmmmmmmm.........for a million dollars, you say - then I would drink any bottle of your choice!

Actually I do not think these is a big taste-difference - it will just taste like pure alkohol, I think.......like Stroh Rum perhaps.

Mic.
    OK, that million dollars was quite too much, I know, but take it more as an symbolic amount, because I`m not giving you anything for real!!! (except for my admiration, if you actually do drink..) ;D ;D

Hmm, maybe something like Clinique Happy... I guess it would come back up though. :P

I just tasted a few frags. They all tasted pretty terrible, like shampoo. Tea for Two hurt my mouth the most, and GIT was the least offensive. Chrome and A*Men were so-so. I'd drink a bottle of GIT for the million bucks plus the cost of another bottle

-ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben

[url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by minilomaniac
    Hmm, maybe something like Clinique Happy... I guess it would come back up though. :P
    Actually I've heard Happy doesn't taste as good as it smells. One night I was wearing Happy @ the bar & this chick I know was playfully sucking on my neck & then she had to down her drink really fast 'cause I guess she was sucking on the same spot I applied the Happy.

Anyways...the ones I'd choose would probably be TM Cologne, 'cause I'm used to having to rinse my mouth out w/ soap, & Rive Gauche 'cause apparently females like the taste, according to a couple noters
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

There's not enough money in the world to get me to drink Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by CologneJunkie
    One night I was wearing Happy @ the bar & this chick I know was playfully sucking on my neck & then she had to down her drink really fast 'cause I guess she was sucking on the same spot I applied the Happy.
    A chick was playfully sucking on your neck? What bar was that?

Kouros haha

That would be great.

But seriously, the only thing we have to go by is the smell, and there is no way to know if the taste would be anything the same. But if the DO taste anything like the smell, New Haarlem is the most edible thing I know/own.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

I once read an article about a woman who drank Listerine to get drunk (she was arrested for impaired driving).

Hmmm I'd drink.....I don't know haha single malt scotch. Smells and tastes good

Quote Originally Posted by myaccolades
    I once read an article about a woman who drank Listerine to get drunk (she was arrested for impaired driving).
    At least her breath didn`t stink. It must have been good for her gums also. :

Of course these grazy people drink anything when it comes to that...Windshield washing liquid, hair-spray and that Mennen-Kolina for instance...anything goes.

Poor people.

Many years ago, I read a news article on the newspaper - A Russian fisherman was killed after consuming a bottle of Dior's Poison. Yes he is an alcoholic. Makes you wonder why he chose Dior's Poison? He is probably illiterate.

How 'bout a nice cold Silver Mountain Water??
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I actually have witnessed a person drinkin a whole 50ml after shave bottle. This was like 7years ago. And he was fine(at least seemed fine) the following day. But if i would have to drink a 80%, lets say, a Absinth bottle. Off course i would drink the Absinht instead of parfume. I mean, who wouldnt?!

From an old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by gooderin
    What precious stories!

I have to share this...

When I was verrrry little, my grandmother gave my sister (who is five years older than me) and me a perfume that I cannot remember the name of--I just remember referring to it as "Violet Perfume". Even at such a young age (3 or so?), I LOVED perfume. I LOVED my new perfume so much, in fact, that one day (and I'm pretty hazy on the details here) I mixed the perfume with its matching powder in one of those little measuring cups that come on top of children's medicines. And then I drank it. Of course I was not pleased with the taste. I'm sure I told my sister (sheesh--for all I can remember she could have been egging this little experiment on), who in turn told my mother, who then called Poison Control. I can't remember the exact remedy (lots of milk, maybe?), but I did not have to visit the doctor. But I learned that perfume, no matter how much I love the scent, does not taste nice.

I wish I could remember the name of this perfume--I looked around on the Internet, but it is tough when you have such few details to go on. I remember it was in a white, round-faced bottle with violets painted on the front. I think there was a purple ribbon around the neck of the bottle. It was a splash, not a spray. I thought maybe it was by Crabtree & Evelyn, but I can't find any information confirming that. I remember when I received the original Victoria's Secret perfume ("Victoria&quot several years later in middle school, I thought it smelled a lot like the good old "Violet Perfume". Luckily I was old enough by that time to know not to drink my scents!

Since perfumes typically contain denatured alcohol, I would expect most of them to taste foul and/or be mildly toxic.. even ignoring the scent components, some of which probably also taste foul.