Code of Conduct

Default Claiborne Sport dry down...

Hello, Folks!

Well, I bought Claiborne sport some months ago and It was exactly what I expected: a good fresh and casual fragrance.
    Today I'm wearing it but something has bothered me since the first time I bought it: an earthy/sour/herbal roots drydown. I can only notice it when i put my nose really near my skin... Anyone has experienced this drydown in the same way I do? :-?

Default Re: Claiborne Sport dry down...

Quote Originally Posted by RCavs
    something has bothered me since the first time I bought it ... Anyone has experienced this drydown in the same way I do? :-?
    Funny to be reading this .... I had exactly the same reaction after buying this blind about 2 years ago. I get hit with that unpleasant note that you rightly mention immeadiately upon application. I get that sourness too, but to me (I kid you not!) it reminds me of some sort of packaged luncheon meat! :P ... needless to say, I haven't been wearing my Claiborne Sport all that much!
    ..."net", not "naut".

Default Re: Claiborne Sport dry down...

Quote Originally Posted by RCavs
    Hello, Folks!

Well, I bought Claiborne sport some months ago and It was exactly what I expected: a good fresh and casual fragrance.
    Today I'm wearing it but something has bothered me since the first time I bought it: an earthy/sour/herbal roots drydown. I can only notice it when i put my nose really near my skin... Anyone has experienced this drydown in the same way I do? *:-?
    When I tested it, I wasn't interested enough in it to pay much attention to the dry down, but one of my pyramids says that it has Tree Bark, Forest Lichen, and Hay in the dry down, so you are probably right about what you are smelling. Just think of it as "rustic."