I got 2 new bottles after a long broke period! I had forgotten that great feeling of opening the package with a new bottle. Everything is perfect and the juice is just how you remembered it and life is good! So with no further delay...

Ungaro III - I got this about 2 weeks ago and have been loving it! It was discussed at great length lately, so I won't bore everyone with another long discription. But I must say that I love its "wetness." It smells so much like spring to me - like damp flowers and just a touch of damp earthy/woody goodness. I actually got complimented on this one last friday, which is rare for me. A girl friend of mine sniffed my neck and made a fuss over how good it smelled and then a gay friend came over to smell too. Both liked it a lot and asked for the name.

Philosykos - It has that nice green fig opening, but it also has that "dirt" or maybe "bark" note that is much better than it sounds. I'm going to skip the elabrate description of walking through the fig orchard in summer, we've all heard that one before, but its sooooo true. This really is a dry fragrance in both senses - non-sweet and non-wet. I usually go for things with at least of touch of sweetness, but Philosykos is bone-dry. The smell is reminisent of summery things, but I can totally see myself continuing to spray this through the winter. Also, I'd say Philosykos is THE definition of unisex.