Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: The Whiff of money

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    I must tell you that I actually sniffed U.S. dollars for the first time in my life - today. And, it caught me suprise that they actually smelled very clearly!! I always thought it was just a metaphora, this "smell of money..." *;D

Ah, I guess you`ll never stop learning. *:

I actually liked the smell very much: Vintage wet-woods after drying, with some sort of waxed cardboard...that`s what came to my mind.

It`s kind of pitty that euros doesn`t hold any kind of smell.
    I'm glad that you got to experience this addicting smell...there's nothing like it!!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Jovan Musk evokes images of a DT's suffering redneck staggering off to the 7-11 after midnight for a 24-pack of Milwaukee's Best, with his tattered, Wrangler pockets jangling full of COLD, HARD, loose change.

Anything from the jewellers' crowd: Cartier, Van Cleef, Boucheron, Bulgari, Tiffany, etc.; it's hard to get more "whiff of money" than that.
    Tsar is my favorite in this category.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    I must tell you that I actually sniffed U.S. dollars for the first time in my life - today.... I actually liked the smell very much.
    Ahh globalization

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdujour
    Jovan Musk evokes images of a DT's suffering redneck staggering off to the 7-11 after midnight for a 24-pack of Milwaukee's Best, with his tattered, Wrangler pockets jangling full of COLD, HARD, loose change.

Basenotes has never made me laugh this hard. I'm literally holding my sides.

You'll notice an innocuous bottle of Jovan in my wardrobe.
    Nihil Obstat Ben

My Wardrobe