Code of Conduct

Default Thank you Basenoters

I've been lurking here for a good half year but thought it was time to say thanks for the recommendations picked up thus far

I received my first GIT a month back, and I've just received a nice big bottle of M7 Fresh in the post today and hey, it's going to be some competition between the two for regular day-wear. As much as I love the GIT, I've still been using Fahrenheit for evening wear, as it's been "my" scent for years, and people get upset when I try something different.. I think that the Fresh will change their minds though; this stuff is -seriously- nice.

Other fragrances on the shelf are L'eau D'Issey, which has always been a bit headache inducing, even though I and others like it, Aramis (the 65 one) which I'm sure my Dad gave to me as a laugh; it might pass at a function down at the yacht club, but as occasions such as are few and far between for this humble bear, I think it'll stay on the shelf looking pretty for now.. and of course, Adidas Sport Fever! I'd never wear this out, but it's nice and fresh enough for a boring Sunday when you're fresh out of the shower, but unlikely to be doing anything more playing Oblivion or watching the football.

Default Re: Thank you Basenoters

I'd like to start by saying WELCOME!! It is always a pleasure to see new members joining the boards.

I like your recent choices. GIT and M7 Fresh are both two of my top colognes. They are so great for summer heat. Farenheit is also a good one. A bit green but still summery IMO. Even though you have just joined you already fell into the trap of being influenced by basenoters.

EnvYuS

Welcome.

Welcome to the madness, Biffo!
    David and Becca forever!!

Why So Serious?

Sincere welcome!!! And excellent taste!!

Best!
    winnie the pooh
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Welcome. I think you are being far too dismissive of one of the best scents in anybody's collection - Aramis. It's a work of art, purely in terms of prodigious output alone. Trying to air my jumper out of Aramis, it kept my bedroom full of that fabulous Aramis smell for 4 or 5 days.
    Renato

Welcome

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your first post . What took you so long guy? .

Anyway writing the first post is the first step to becoming a 5 star fragrance General. Are you up to the challenge .

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Welcome.

I agree with Renato about Aramis but to each his own.

Watch you credit card!

Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome aboard Mr. Bear,

Glad to see you here amongst friends.
    Your wallet will soon be down to the " bear necessities"
    as a Walt Disney Jungle book Charicter once sung or
    sungded or singded or. Oh forget it. Just have fun.

Rick/docpsycho
    For sale post

[url]http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=190169[/url]

" I wanna have my kicks before the whole s--t house goes up in flames"

Quote from Jim Morrison
    The Doors

Welcome, and congrats on taking that first step from lurking to posting.

I actually lurked for almost 2 years before I got the nerve to post anything, if you can believe it!

anyway, you'll have fun sharing your thoughts here...

Indie Guy

Hey man!!!
    Peace ~ Markymark

Welcome aboard! .... I hope you have deep pockets.. :P

Thanks everyone! Heh, I don't have deep pockets, but it's easy to get a bargain in the UK when you order stuff from the US (just as long as you don't get stung for customs charges - I've been lucky so far ).

Re. Aramis.. well indeed, each to their own, but when I tried it again a few weeks ago just to see if there was any change in perception, I discovered that it was one of those that really lingers on my skin (in a nice way, I suppose). After three days of showering and hand washing, I could STILL smell it on my hand! I must admit that it smelled quite nice after a three day drydown, but it'd take a patient man to wait for that everytime he wore it

Welcome!

Welcome Biffo. In owning M7 Fresh you will already be the envy of at least half of the board!

Welcome, Boffo. Nice to have you around.