Code of Conduct

Thread: Fierce For Men

Default Fierce For Men

What are your opions on Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce For Men. I have never smelled the scent but I heard positive things about it and I never seen so many people bidding on this one colonge on Ebay. I know its targeted toward the younger crowd, but its it worth buying?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fierce For Men

It is a very dry fragrance which seems to have a strong following in the gay community to which I believe it was primarily marketed. It and Baryshnikov, similarly marketed, demand big bucks on Ebay. As a straight man, I judged it on its own merits and found it to be nothing special. Among dry colognes I much prefer Kiton Men.

Post Thanks / Like

gay community and high-school community. pretty generic, imo. there's far more distinctive stuff out there. Its sure to be recognized and overused simply because of the brand.

For mainstream, it is pretty potent stuff. I like it well enough to have a bottle. It is distinctive and unique. I love the drydown. It is far superior to those sweet, watered-down clones in the dept. stores.

Fierce has excellent longevity.
    Peace ~ Markymark

I really dig it. Starts out like Good Life, but dries down to Platinum Egoiste with added citrus to my nose. Excellent! Yeah it is popular and the poster frag for a highly criticized marketing scheme, but it works. I love how it is dry when you smell it directly on the application site, but it has a sharp citrus aura in passing that is pretty addictive. Not my straight-up favorite, but I would recommend it to anyone thinking about owning it.

Post Thanks / Like

I also happen to like it. It's turning into the next AdG though and it certainly doesn't help that A&F drenches their store with it. But still, it really is pretty good.

A couple of weeks ago I was in Express looking for a couple things when this guy, who obviously sprayed at least an ounce of Fierce, walked by. A male employee of the store noticed and asked him, almost excitedly, what scent he was wearing.

"Well......errr.....ummmm..." was all he said at first. I really couldn't believe it. This guy was obviously trying to keep his scent a "secret." WTF!!! Yeah, sure kid, it's the most well kept secret in the world, nobody knows about it! Give me a break....

He eventually told him, but still, this just baffles me. :-?

Quote Originally Posted by chris21
    I also happen to like it. It's turning into the next AdG though and it certainly doesn't help that A&F drenches their store with it. But still, it really is pretty good.

A couple of weeks ago I was in Express looking for a couple things when this guy, who obviously sprayed at least an ounce of Fierce, walked by. A male employee of the store noticed and asked him, almost excitedly, what scent he was wearing.

"Well......errr.....ummmm..." was all he said at first. I really couldn't believe it. This guy was obviously trying to keep his scent a "secret." WTF!!! Yeah, sure kid, it's the most well kept secret in the world, nobody knows about it! Give me a break....

He eventually told him, but still, this just baffles me. *:-?
    That was a funny story! I love walking by the store as the scent of fierce is very alluring!