Code of Conduct

Default Scent Of Excellent Thai stick

Well, I finally got to try terre d'hermes and I don't care what anyone says.......the top notes smell like really good thai stick *I had immediate flashbacks to high school. *My eyes closed and my nose in the baggie......

it dissipates fairly soon into the wear....to more of a "normal" herbal smell
    Man this brings back memories.......as I no longer partake and haven't for about 15 years....smell is amazing......bam.....I went back to Central park with my friends bewtween classes.....um....partaking *

I'm definitely going to be keeping terre d'hermes around for old times sake....its cheaper than sniffing thai stick....that's for sure.....LOL

Default Re: Scent Of Excellent Thai stick

Dudet, RIGHT ARM, FARM OUT! I mean...errrrrr...what was I saying ?

Regards,
    SixCats!

seriously!!!! terre d'hermes opens with serious cannibis notes!!! I haven't tried fresh index's new cannabis scent but I bet terre d'hermes beats it by a mile.......this should be called terre de Cannibis....or cannibis d'hermes

You got my attention there Buffalo Gal. I've been thinking it would be good to have something that smelled like good bud. Be a profound scent memory inducer. I was wondering about Cannabis Santal but got the impression it wasn't necessarily all it was supposed to be. Terre's supposed to be a quality fragrance so I guess I should buy a bottle. I'm a little more amped about it now! Fun.....
    "You have to paint things black if you want to make future possibilities more vivid."
    - Michel Foucault

The entire universe is based upon your ability to conclude the new idea which is the summoning forth of the new life into the new space.

Man, this site has really gone to shit. Seems like every person who knew anything about perfume has left the building, and I can see why.

Pluran,
    I'd be happy to send you a sample first so you can try it......You may disagree with me
    Might as well try it first.....message me your address!!!

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo_Gal
    Well, I finally got to try terre d'hermes and I don't care what anyone says.......the top notes smell like really good thai stick *I had immediate flashbacks to high school. *My eyes closed and my nose in the baggie......

it dissipates fairly soon into the wear....to more of a "normal" herbal smell
    Man this brings back memories.......as I no longer partake and haven't for about 15 years....smell is amazing......bam.....I went back to Central park with my friends bewtween classes.....um....partaking *

I'm definitely going to be keeping terre d'hermes around for old times sake....its cheaper than sniffing thai stick....that's for sure.....LOL
    Buffalo Gal,

Iv'e been sober since 1988 but your makin my mouth water like homer simpson when he's cravin a donut or some duff beer. I only have one of those peel away sample cards of terre so I'm sure its not the same as having a sample of the juice. It seems to smell more of cedar than pine. A piney scent is what I always got from fresh buds. I was stationed in Hawaii so my stash came direct from da rainforest though.
    Maui Kapowi was like no other. Well enough euphoric recall of past events for me. I will definatly have to try a decant of this stuff though for old time sake.

Aloha

Rick
    For sale post

[url]http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=190169[/url]

" I wanna have my kicks before the whole s--t house goes up in flames"

Quote from Jim Morrison
    The Doors