Code of Conduct

Default CB I Hate Perfume Gallery in ╩Brooklyn, NY

From the Style section of yesterday's New York Times.

Genius in a Bottle

Christopher Brosius, the proprietor of the CB I Hate Perfume Gallery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, doesn't do copies. So don't bother bringing in your grandfather's discontinued cologne. However, if you find yourself pining for a whiff of your salad days, he does have lettuce, tomato and cucumber notes on hand. The company stocks more than 1,000 essences, and for a price (starting at $125), Brosius will custom-blend your own memory-triggering madeleine. One aging client, who wanted to be reminded of Little League baseball, received a cologne containing essences of dandelion, dirt, grass and leather -- for that special top note of baseball mitt. Proust would be proud. 93 Wythe Avenue; (718) 384-6890.

Default Re: CB I Hate Perfume Gallery in ╩Brooklyn, NY

Is Brosius the nose behind that new fragrance "Cumming"??

what else has he produced, does anyone know?

AZTEC

Yes, he did Cumming. He was also the founder of Demeter. He left about a year (I think) after they were acquired by Freedom Marketing Group.

Christopher Brosius is a sweet, sweet person, very personable. I hope he does well. Yes, he did work on Alan Cumming's perfume.

Interesting! Hmmm I have a couple(o.k lots) of naughty ideas that I want that remind me of my ex girlfriends! hahaha, all of them must have a hint of Kouros!!!
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47