Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am..

Default Re: I am..

edited by moderator (Paul G)

flaming will not be tolerated

"He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

edited by moderator (Paul G)

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by moderator (Paul G)

Quote Originally Posted by expecto_patronum
    Le Dandy

I'll add:

Egoiste
    Platinum Egoiste
    Chloe Narcisse
    Kouros

Dependent

My dear rad josh!

We adore and welcome new folk to the basenotes family!! Your introduction, however, is quite over the top...and many of us, myself included, consider that kind of panache an invitation to play. If you are willing to challenge us to come up with some ideas for someone as wise, poetic, energetic, and intelligent as yourself--you really are inviting ridicule, in a respectful and playful way. You expect random assholes and goths like us to stand by and take you at earnest face value and let you be the only clever one? It was a complete shock when you responded so hurt and serious in your second post on the thread. How could you not have expected the kind of responses you got? Ah, yes, never prepared. Asking the mods to step in might not be really considered "beyond satisfactory". A little humility can go a long way. Hope you find BN to be a nice place to spend some time!

Colin

P.S. Egoiste is a great fragrance, ribbing aside. In the future if you don't want people to play with you, don't bring the ball--and better yet, don't BE the ball.
    Overcome by Fumes