Code of Conduct

Default NEW: KOUROS EAU D'T 2006

I've tried this one yesterday.. it is a watered down KOUROS more airy & aquatic...I can compare it to the last year summer edition but without the betternes of the mint...it is less harsh & more pleasent
    it is a light & easy way to wear THE KING without a headacheor nausea... & doesn't last long

check the link for the bottle & if u can read dutch:

http://www.cosmoty.de/news/583/

Default Re: NEW: KOUROS EAU D'T 2006

wonder why they make each year another summer version...could'nt they stick to one ??

and TAZ, thanks for the article, but it is written in German :P

Cheers
    Renz

Ah, I can't wait. Yeah, it's in German. Darn, I thought I was hoping it was in Dutch, as I'm trying to learn Dutch.

De blau fles is mooi! Ik zal het opnemen.

( Can any Dutch speakers help critique my grammar?)

With regard to the bottle, I couldn't decide if I liked the font that Kouros was written in on last year's bottle. I hope it comes to the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    Ah, I can't wait. Yeah, it's in German. Darn, I thought I was hoping it was in Dutch, as I'm trying to learn Dutch.

De blau fles is mooi! Ik zal het opnemen.

( Can any Dutch speakers help critique my grammar?)

With regard to the bottle, I couldn't decide if I liked the font that Kouros was written in on last year's bottle. I hope it comes to the USA.

Hi Indie_Guy, I'm a native Dutch-speaker!

I don't know what your trying to say exactly but if it's something along the lines of 'The blue bottle looks nice/is nice. I'll pick it up.' Then it should be:

De blauwe fles is mooi. Ik zal ze kopen.

From 'picking it up' to 'opnemen' would be translating it a little too literally, because that would mean you will actually lift the bottle up

LOL! Indy, why the ... would someone want to learn Dutch! Unless you have a Dutch girlfriend

Ik heb de blauwe fles nog niet geprobeerd. ( Haven't tried the blue bottle yet !)

Why should Indy learn dutch - flemish ?? Becoz he has style !
    translated in flemish it would be : hij heeft stijl :-)

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

way to go guys !
    Renz

Thanks for the help with the Dutch. My reasons for wanting to learn it are as such. I work in a hotel and we have several Dutch interns and I think they are some of the coolest people I've met. The language is a real challenge. I don't practice as much as I should, and now one of my friends who was giving me the most help has gone back to Europe. If I don't work at it everyday, I forget alot. It's slow going. I have a hard time picking up Dutch when people are speaking at normal speed, but I have some courses with books and CDs. I have a profile on Hyves and sometimes I like to try to read others' scraps to decipher them. I'd like to go to the Netherlands next year.

The thing that kills me about Dutch are when to use the articles "het" and "de". That is most of the work it seems...

BTW, I've seen alot of Dutch girls and they tend to be cute. The only thing about the Dutch is that they are usually pretty straightforward. Kind of refreshing at times.

I have to keep the thread on topic...so...uhh... I'm going to buy this Kouros for sure.

OK, back off-topic, are any of you on Hyves?

The Dutch and the Scotts have a great deal in common you know

Anyhoo, back to the topic, I really like the Kouros Cologne Sport, to me its like Kouros mixed with CK Crave!

I cant wait to try this one, I'm hoping for a lighter brighter Kouros with much more citrus in it. I think that would be great for summer!

;D