Code of Conduct

Default Cheap Scent Choice

Im choosing between these cheap scents (Lanvin Oxygene,Chic for men,Good Life , and Diesel Plus.) Please help me to decide my next cheap scent purchase. Which one would you choose and why?

Default Re: Cheap Scent Choice

not oxegene, not plus. which leaves chic and good life. what is it you are looking for this scent to do?

To Joel, Im looking for something that smells good and has lasting power like Laguna, that can be purchased at a cheap price.

Oxygene is a great long lasting scent - perfect for summer. I didn't think much of it when I first sampled it on my hand, but I was surprised that it was so much better in the actual wearing.

Diesel Plus Plus is a great long lasting ambery fougere scent - very reminiscent of Sculpture to my nose - also good in warmer weather. It is in the same fragrance family as Laguna. (You did mean Diesel Plus Plus in the white bottle correct? Not Diesel Zero Plus in the dark bottle).

Good Life is yet another great long lasting fig leaf scent - a lot of people here who say they like it a lot (me included) find that despite that, we don't wear it all that much.

Chic I never liked much.
    Renato

I think Chic is a great scent, if a little light. It's marketed as a scent with a sense of humor.

although the quest is strange (looking for a cheap fragrance itself...) here is the perfect solution:
    ADIDAS ORIGINALS by Lancaster is definetly cheap and it smells like DIOR HIGHER. Hopefully you like it. See www.adidas.com/originals for details (you can even send a sample to yourself ;-)

njoy
    R

sorry if I am boring with this...

but you should definitely try ALL the Body Shop EdT and their concentrated perfume oils.

They are VERY nice, very high quality, and cheap because they don't have a designer name on it.

My favorite cheap fragrance is Carven Homme. Great woods and spices.

You can't forget Stetson Black as a great scent and cheap too! Don't let the name fool you as it smells NOTHING like the original Stetson. I have a buddy (business guy) who wears this religously and he gets great compliments all the time.
    Peace ~ Markymark

Personally, I don't care for Oxygene for Men. The top notes are interesting (I like aquatics/ozonics and all that nifty top note stuff), but it just dries down to woodchips. Blah.
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

I really like oxygene,great fresh frag
    I've gotten alot of good frags for 15-25
    a fragrance doesn't have to be expensive
    to be good.

I'd recommend Good Life. It's a citrusy fresh scent for summer wear.