Code of Conduct

Default GUCCI eau de parfum  - for men?

'GUCCI EAU DE PARFUM' is all what the red/brown box says. It' s being offered as 'new' and 'for men'.
    The directory does not seem to have one for men. But a Gucci EDP / women exists. Does anyone know how that would go with suit and tie, or Denim & short sleeves? I normally like Gucci and as it is an EDP I am tempted to buy it blind. But I wouldn't wear it, if it was girly or overly floral and rather sweet. I insist asking this in the male FD, because I would appreciate a male opinion on it. Is it wearable at all?

'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Default Re: GUCCI eau de parfum  - for men?

[blue]I am pretty sure this is the women's packaging and not a new men's version despite advertizing claims to the contrary.

scentemental[/blue]

Default Re: GUCCI eau de parfum *- for men?

It looks like a repackaging of the womens EDP. But (here we go again!) depending on how adventurous you are with fragrances, in my opinion, could be worn by a man. It is a sort of sweet, vanilla caramel gourmand kind of scent. I have it and have worn it, applied sparingly. Hope that helps...

Regards,
    Steve

Default Re: GUCCI eau de parfum *- for men?

Unfortunately the last two Gucci fragrances didn't fare too well. There is a coture fragrance store that i visit....I once asked the lady if they sold many Gucci Pour Homme frags....she said one.....to a woman...
    I bought my wife the womans......to my nose it can be worn in a "male vein".....very incensie.....burnt sort
    of alienation...
    Note: it is somewhat of a feminine frag though!!!!

Ive been wearing this recently seems to get minty and at the same time dirty on my skin...as it dries down it gets sweeter...this might be a keeper any other men try this stuff?
    Current Favorites

Creed- Windsor
    Serge Lutens- Chergui
    Creed- GIT
    Lolita Lempica Au Masculin
    Ysl M7
    Creed-Aventus
    Pure Malt
    Chanel Egoiste
    Egyptian Goddess
    Serge Lutens- Arabie
    Frederic Malle- Musc Ravageur
    Acqua di Parma- Mandorlo

I nearly bought this when a giftset showed up at TJ Maxx. I don't really think a man would have a problem pulling this one off.

I always thought this fragrance had a very masculine edge to it. You shouldn't have any issues wearing it.