Code of Conduct

Default Showing my fragrances to some friends...

Hello Folks!
    Well, yesterday I was watching a football(soccer for americans) match on Tv with some old friends. One of them, saw my shelf of fragrances and asked me for showing them...
    I don't need to say that they said almost half of my stuff was "Old man perfume"... They classified in that category, fragrances as Trussardi, Bogart, Azzaro, Carlo Corinto, Fendi Uomo (that one they said It was really grandpa stuff)... One of them even said Alfred Sung exuded a sweat odor... Almost B.O.
    The most hated fragrances were Guerlain Vetiver (They asked who in hell would appreciate and wear such a stinky thing) and Jacomo de jacomo... (One of my favourites) :-/
    For them, Boucheron is just baby powder, Gucci envy and Le Male are suggar bombs, Givenchy Pi fraiche got a medicine smell and Bvlgari pour homme was all about smoke/tobacco... Really disappointing to me...
    What did they like? Chrome, Echo, Bvlgari BLV, Versace Metal Jeans and Jeans Couture, Aramis Life... Just safe stuff... :P

Default Re: Showing my fragrances to some friends...

Quote Originally Posted by RCavs
    What did they like? Chrome, Echo, Bvlgari BLV, Versace Metal Jeans and Jeans Couture, Aramis Life... Just safe stuff... :P
    You should try to brake the pack. Its easier to make them talk that way

It does not surprise me of their initial reaction to Guerlain Vetitiver -- but it sits so well on the skin and opens up very nicely and lasts all day long.
    Peace ~ Markymark

I am not suprised by their picks. They should be introduced to some good stuff though. I'm sure you can get them to understand why you have so many and what they smell like. Old is something people say when they don't understand the compositions of what makes up a fragrance. You should get them into it and teach them a few things. I try with my friends all the time but they are unresponsive.... :-/

Bruce^

LOL

I already know this story!!!

What do they know, first of all each skin reacts different, you actually have to wear a scent on your skin to be able to tell how it is

what they might have mistaken and any laiman would do the same, they confused notes from modern scents as they seem appealing at first(and they are all loaded with chemicals) with natural smelling colognes. No need to trash your collection IMO.

Hey Rcavs, maybe you need to get new friends.LOL.

Just tell them that you have it on good authority that the best ways to get girls interested is, in order of effectiveness,
    1. Wearing something that reminds them of their fathers,
    2. Wearing sugar bombs,
    3. Wearing something powdery.

Refuse all subsequent requests by them to borrow the scents.
    Renato