Code of Conduct

Default Eau de Hadrien in EDP. Worth the price?

Eau de Hadrien is a fragrance I learned to admire, but unfortunately it was impossible to find in my country and was too weak and expensive to justify importing it. Last year it became available here in Brazil, but it is still very expensive for something with such a short skin life.

Recently I discovered they have available Eau de Hadrien in Eau de Parfum here in Brazil. It is a very expensive scent and I wonder if the concentration really makes a difference in the lasting power. Becuase if this great scent would last for 5 or 6 hours, maybe I would dare buying it instead of three or four new mainstream scents.

So, does anybody own it? Is it really better than the average Eau de Hadrien to justify the higher price? Does it last enough time on you guys? Is it worth the high price tag?

Thanks for any help!

Default Re: Eau de Hadrien in EDP. Worth the price?

It does last longer, but smells slightly different.

Its explanied in detail here

The edp is one of my all time favorites. I find that it lasts most of the day. It is a beautiful fragrance.

Thanks a lot for the help! The review in the link provided were really usefull. However, due to high price, I
    will have to think a lot before owning one of the two versions. But I am a big fan of the quality and originality of the Goutal scents. It is hard to take them for something else...