Code of Conduct

Default My first and last "help me to decide thread".

Hello there.
    I just can`t make up my mind. I know these are quite different animals, and obviously I would like to buy them both, but now I`m able to afford only another one.

I`ve understood that Yohji is quality gourmand, with nice licorice, coffee and rhum notes. Sounds great, but I`m also concerned about the lasting power.

Ungaro II should be quite unique oriental, with predominent notes of citrus and civet. That animalic character is tempting, and also great rewievs by the-odor, foetidus and the master himself de Charlus are very much supportive.

It will be a blind buy in any case.

Thanks in advance, and of course the word is free.

Default Re: My first and last "help me to decide thread".

Yohji was one of my few unhappy blind buys.
    It does smell good, but has little staying power of any consequence on me beyond about 3 hours. When I stated this at the time, there was a strong chorus of people stating it lasted all day on them.

I've never come across Ungaro 11.
    Renato

it always starts with the last ;x
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

Renato and adrian, thanks. I guess I will go for Ungaro, and I must say Yohji has been a challenger all way long here, although I find that scent very interesting too. I`ve always had in mind to get all three Ungaro`s eventually, and maybe it`s time for number 2 now. (I only have III at the moment)

But hey, what`s going on?? A hundred views, only seven votes as we speak, and almost no commenting at all...Ouch! [smiley=shocked.gif]

All the opinions and votes are highly appreciated, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    But hey, what`s going on?? A hundred views, only seven votes as we speak, and almost no commenting at all...Ouch! *[smiley=shocked.gif]

Often times when multiple fragrances are mentioned, I'm unfamiliar with some of them--in this case--Yohji--so I don't feel I should comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    Renato and adrian, thanks. I guess I will go for Ungaro, and I must say Yohji has been a challenger all way long here, although I find that scent very interesting too. I`ve always had in mind to get all three Ungaro`s eventually, and maybe it`s time for number 2 now. (I only have III at the moment)

But hey, what`s going on?? A hundred views, only seven votes as we speak, and almost no commenting at all...Ouch! *[smiley=shocked.gif]

To be fair, they're relatively obscure scents - Ungaro 11 I've never seen, and Yohji I've only ever seen the day I bought it, and it was the last bottle in the shop!
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by Renato
    [quote author=Pigeon Murderer link=1144608349/0#3 date=1144640634]Renato and adrian, thanks. I guess I will go for Ungaro, and I must say Yohji has been a challenger all way long here, although I find that scent very interesting too. I`ve always had in mind to get all three Ungaro`s eventually, and maybe it`s time for number 2 now. (I only have III at the moment)

But hey, what`s going on?? A hundred views, only seven votes as we speak, and almost no commenting at all...Ouch! [smiley=shocked.gif]

To be fair, they're relatively obscure scents - Ungaro 11 I've never seen, and Yohji I've only ever seen the day I bought it, and it was the last bottle in the shop!
    Renato
    [/quote]

Yes, and they should be at least relatively obscure - I wouldn`t be interested of them otherwise, to be honest. Money is tight, so I have to invest in scents which I really find enticing. And obscure is my middle name anyway.