Code of Conduct

Default Which one is your fav. for clubbing, going out...

Hi guys,

imagine you have the choice between these six frags. Which one would you choose and why? The frag should be a typical "evening frag" for clubbing, going out and having dates.

It should be longlasting and, of course, you should get lots of compliments, especially from girls. *

Thank you for your choice!

Default Re: Which one is your fav. for clubbing, going out

Those are all too heave for a club IMO. Sweating and dancing will make your sillage unbearable. I would like to wear Pi. I really like it but not for just going out. I wear whatever for any occasion. I wouldn't put it on just to go out. I wear cologne all day everday. I'd probably wear what I was wearing that day out that night...

Oops. Voted for Pi before I saw Opium. I like to club my dates while wearing Opium. My guy friends always compliment me on my clubbing technique. I find that Opium tends to enhance the experience. My dates very seldom compliment me as they are too busy trying to get away as I drag them back to my apartment by the hair.

I picked Jaipur, but only because it's my favorite of the group, not that I think it would be the ideal clubbing fragrance. *Granted, I've only tried the EDP, which I think would just be too much if one were getting all hot and sweaty on a dance floor. *Not that I humiliate myself by dancing, though, so it wouldn't really be an issue for me. ;D

I went with Opium just b/c most of the others are too common these days, or too gourmand or sweet for me, especially for a hot, sweaty club. Jaipur is a close second - just thought it would be too sweet and classy for clubbing.

Hey, interesting post, really, I wanted to post the same but was worried that someone else posted this before, cool *;D

My alltime clubbing favorites that actually work

Issey Miyake
    (I wear it only when I go clubbing) it showed to be a very durable scent in the club, its heart is comprised of fresh notes, so you get multi layered freshness in da club

D&G PH
    is a chick magnet (a pimp juice) and also one of the clubbing favorites

I must also add clubbing frags for the women (it proved magnetic on lady friends wearing these, these really last and let people know that you're present as they are drawn to dance closer)

Michael Kors for her

Gucci Rush for her

I like something very heavy when going out to clubs because you have to cut through
    the heavy cigarette smoke and other smells typical of clubs. Therefore I chose Pi.
    My favorite scent to wear to clubs is A*Men but Pi is definitely second on my list.
    The sillage is so amazing on Pi it is great for going out.

Rochas Man.....nuff said 8-)

Damn TanzFreak!
    You like your fragrances sweet!
    BTW - that's not a criticism, merely an observation.

I have to agree with some of the previous comments.
    When clubbing you need something that works with the heat - and that won't be corrupted by the stink of cigarettes.
    It also has to be strong enough to be avoid being pumelled by Joop etc - and in case of action, last at least until the next morning...

Perhaps something like Herrera for Men would so the job?
    It works well in the heat and has a tobacco note which will not be corrupted by the cigarettes - and it lasts all night & the next day...

2 cents.

I would choose something like Le Dandy, but of these I chose Opium.

Please go on voting ;D

Why would you say Brit is appropriate for dancing in a club. Do you think the rose notes fit together with sweating a lot?

In my opinion the frag shouldn't be cloying...because its quite hot in the club.

But you're right: The frag should be percieved among all the other smells, like smoke and so on

Blog Entries

I actually voted for Brit. I get lots of compliments when I wear this out. However, I mainly wear lighter stuff when going to a club, like Clinique Happy, KC Reaction, Creed OV, & Chrome.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Overcome By Fumes

I would not wear Jaipur, but I would wear Jaipur Homme, which was unfortunately not an option.

Givenchy Pi is strong enough to stand out in a club atmosphere, and it should get compliments.

@docluv45

Yes, of course I meant Jaipur homme

I think it is very important that your club frag has a good sillage because it should last till the next day... The problem is that some good frags are gone after almost 2 hours. So.....if nobody smells your frag....it has not done his job quite well...

Ok, the answer now is which one has the best sillage?? I would say Pi...