Code of Conduct

Default Scent during the short moment of orgasm

I've always wondered about this phenomenon and often sought to find information on it but alas--zilch with answers, the case has always been.

For many years I have noticed that my perception of a scent is best during an orgasm. The scent itself becomes extremely amplified and so many hidden facets of it reveal themselves to me during that intense moment, just like how I would hear down-in-mix sounds come to the fore in a particular song when I've eaten a brownie with a leaf tucked in. Is there any explanation to this anomaly?

Default Re: Scent during the short moment of orgasm

I thought it was an urban legend...is it really true? Have there been research papers on it or some kind of scientific proof? I didn't know...

A heightened level of sensory awareness is typical of sexual arousal. Maybe that's why I crave a pepperoni pizza for those 2-3 minutes. I meant 2-3 hours!

OOOOOOOOOO de Lancome....

Maybe it can be involved with blood increased affluence and pressure that this physical phenomenon implies...

In that moments I focus on something else ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent
    Maybe it can be involved with blood increased affluence and pressure that this physical phenomenon implies...
    this is correct, blood flows not only to the hal johnson but to the lips nose entire face etc. ever notice how your girls lips just look so sexy at that particular time?

Cumming, of course. [smiley=cheesy.gif]
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Well, for me it sounds like an anomaly.
    During the moment I never realize any scent, as I concentrated on kinesthetic part of feelings.

Though, after some `grass` experience I feel any scents better usually - and use this thing to know and describe new scents better...
    Vetiver The Great!!!

You're probably experiencing these heightened effects because of rushing blood supply, heightened breathing, and changes in the blood stream and brains!

On LSD you can hear, see, taste and touch fragrances. But you CAN NOT SMELL ANYTHING.
    Can you top that ?? ;D
    dr.creed's decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Quote Originally Posted by fragrancehunter
    You're probably experiencing these heightened effects because of rushing blood supply, heightened breathing, and changes in the blood stream and brains!
    Ops, you're right!
    Alwways thinking of its evident body effects, I completely forgot about the brain effects of orgasm... :
    During it, brain releases endorphin which alterates neural reception! Are there anyone that have done researces in such field (endorphin and smell)? I'd like to know more...