Code of Conduct

Thread: Blown away

Default Blown away

I've been sampling everything for the past few weeks.......Mark Birley......Tea 4Two.....ML......Git.....OV....
    Rive Gauche..Kourous......and on and on.......
    The one thet blew me away tonight was......Armani Black Code!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!
    It has a middle note sort of peppery.....like the original Jacomo De Jacomo....but this is toned down ......
    more sexy....subtle.....lingering.......dreamy.......
    I'm a fan !!!!!! Finally somrthing that knocked my socks off!!!!

Default Re: Blown away

I own this and I do get a pleasure out of wearing it, but I'm not as crazy about it as when I first bought it. I thought it was a great fresh oriental (it is) so I bought it without wearing it, and all I smell is musk and olive on my skin. Not bad, but today I prefer Emporio as far as my Armani taste goes, and Burberry for an oriental tonka cologne.

God tips about the Armani Black Code. Will have to try it. I too was blown away with a sample sent to me today from Viijay -- Geir! I love it.
    Peace ~ Markymark

I'm suprised that Tea for Two didn't do it for you... or even Rive Gauche. Hmm...

I really like Code. It dries down to that nice powdery note. I love powder in a fragrance. It is a little on the expensive side for a designer but it is new so I guess that is why. I would support you buying a whole bottle. Get it man. I love this stuff too and if only I had the money I would own a whole bottle of it....Enjoy...

code didn't do it for me at all. Perhaps it was that vanilla note. I like mania much better

its a decent fragrance but the longevity and sillage are below average. Didnt do much for me.
    -

you never know when, what and where it`d struck you
    and that`s why I love my hobby!
    Vetiver The Great!!!

maybe oriental fragrances are your cup of tea, I also like A.Code

I too love Armani Code but I find the top a little too sharp, but the dry down is just awesome. But it has no sillage whatsoever, I had to spray like crazy to get some kind of sillage, at least 8 sprays all over my body.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Quote Originally Posted by abimanyu
    I too love Armani Code but I find the top a little too sharp, but the dry down is just awesome. But it has no sillage whatsoever, I had to spray like crazy to get some kind of sillage, at least 8 sprays all over my body.
    that's because it is made to be that way, a subtle fragrance that stays close to the body and there is no way to make it stronger (not really a clubbing scent more like intimate stuff)

Black Code is nice! But I still prefer Jacomo de Jacomo!!! ;D

Armani Code was one of the first of my collection, i liked it at the time but Burberry Brit came along and I was digging that for awhile BUT i started wearing Code again and fell in love with it just like you and the big bonus for me was that i realized i will be able to wear Code in the warm/hot weather in the evening while Brit cannot fill that role, great juice...

Please make it another way, that is, stronger! Black Code Extreme or Haute Concentration! I want people around me to smell how good it is.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni
    Armani Code was one of the first of my collection, i liked it at the time but Burberry Brit came along and I was digging that for awhile BUT i started wearing Code again and fell in love with it just like you and the big bonus for me was that i realized i will be able to wear Code in the warm/hot weather in the evening while Brit cannot fill that role, great juice...
    It's so true....Code ican be worn anywhere/anytime/anyplace......any weather.....
    I'm realy looking to getting my bottle and "cracking the code" for spring/summer...
    whenever.....

I am a HUGE fan of Armani Code Pour Homme.... and now Armani Code for Women.
    This is a wonderful scent and best of all my Wife Loves when I wear Code for Men.
    I am an Armani Fragrance Lover... From Gio all the way to the Prive Line.
    Gary