Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: SoTD Wednesday April 5th 2006! A special day!

Kouros for the Princeton lad!! Congrats, bro!
    Peace ~ Markymark

Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    2) I just found out a few days ago that I got accepted into Princeton University!
    Congratulations! Are you going to accept their acceptance, or are you awaiting word from more colleges?

My SOTD has been Terre d'Hermes, first from a sample, and then this evening I actually bought a 1.7 oz. bottle and shower gel!

Jeff

Musc Ravageur, for the evening

Congrats Gshock, good luck with everything.

SOTD: Givenchy Pour Homme

right now, I put on some Dior Homme Eau Noire

Armani Mania for Men
    Polo Blue for Men

Some specific things answered:

tmp -- I didn't get any more presents, heh *:P * Thanks for asking, though!

ChrisW -- Thanks! Very glad to hear about your cousin *. Which Ivy?

docluv45 -- Wow!! A Princetonian alumnus, here on basenotes!! Hmm, only one fragrance in my wardrobe? Must be some error, I have plenty more than that, I'll check it out though. Princeton '84, nice....Go Tigers!!! Keep in touch, brother! *Thanks for the warm induction into the family! 8-)

geastrum -- Education does indeed rock. Thank you for the double congrats! BTW, those scents look like a very good choice to take with you *

dav-here -- Thanks for the Happy Birthday! No, my name comes from the brand name watch, G-Shock. I've never even heard of that drummer *;D

maisonstinky -- Vijay! Thanks so much for everything, I'll pm you when I get the samples *;D

Jeff H. -- I accepted their acceptance, and most likely I will attend there. I got all my decisions already. Thank you for your inquiry and congrats! *8-)

Guys, sorry for the day late response, been weak after giving blood yesterday for the first time, which was on my birthday. Only reason I decided to do it was because I turned 18, a man, on that very day!

Thanks so much, to all of you guys, for the warm congratulations and well-wishing for my joyous fortunes. Basenotes is really a very very warm place to be apart of, and I'm very happy to be a member of such a wonderful community. I love you guys *;D

Long live basenotes!! *God bless you all!! *;D *;D *;D