Code of Conduct

Default Last time you wore the same scent for a week?

Since discovering Basenotes 3 yrs ago, my collection has grown to 51 bottles including minis. *

I can't remember the last time I wore one individual fragrance for 7 days in a row. Can you?

Just a few short years ago, I was perfectly content with my collection of 4 bottles. *These are the scents I wore for weeks at a time.

Platinum Egoiste, P.S. Sebastian, Sung, & Kouros

Default Re: Last time you wore the same scent for a week?

Last summer (before basenotes) I'm pretty sure I wore Allure every night I went out that summer.

I've never done it. I love switching it up. As soon as I apply my scent I am thinking about what I will wear the next day and how I wish I was wearing it right then.

I might try it with Code. I love this stuff...

A couple of months ago I wore Platinum Egoiste for four days straight because I hate it so much. That's the closest I've come to a week straight since the days of Drakkar Noir in happy 1989.

I came around a little bit on Platinum Egoiste during the four days too. Started a review but haven't finished it yet. It's kinda fun to see a new take one gets on a scent when trying to stick with it for at least half a week. I'll have to do it again with something.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I wore Gucci PH for months. That was before I came here and knew there was so much more out there.

When I was taking the bar exams. I wore Azzaro PH.
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

That would probably be my days as a college undergraduate roughly eight years ago. I only had one or two at a time back then. My collection is very slowly growing, but I don't think I've worn the same scent for a week since then. It's possible I wore rl romance silver for a week back when it first came out, though.

That's actually my routine. I cycle my frag on a weekly basis. I find it more enjoyable to being able to smell the fragrance I love for one whole week. But that's just me....

I sometimes go fragranceless for a day to avoid using the same scents too much; I guess to avoid the monotany. However, I wore Dior Homme yesterday and today!

The last time I wore the same scent for a week was when I was a young teenager, and I only owned one scent: *Tabac Original by Mäurer & Wirtz.

What I take to be my collection is now 71 full bottles and minis,
    but believe it or not, for 5 months (up to now and on) I've been wearing only Gucci PH working days and something else from my drobe on weekends. 8-)

I felt pretty happy fragrancewise doing that, and even I was on the edge of writing sort of "confessions of an average guy" ;D (meaning, moreover, that my weekend any-other-scent days are quite not unlike occasional fragrance samplings or special occasion scent wears). Need some more time to sort out my thoughts on that.

Regards, Odor.
    "One man's "cat piss" is another one's "masterpiece" (popular fragrance wisdom)

I'm somewhat of a signature scent man, though not entirely. Scents get changed weekly or monthly for contrast.

Of all fragrances to wear for many consecutive days, I mentioned to pull off about 3 weeks straight of A*Men. Somehow I never got sick of it. Basically, over winter break, I went on vacation to Ecuador, and all I brought with me were 4 sample vials of Angel. I asked for them when I got my big bottle, cuz I wanted to leave my big bottle at home. Since Angel is so strong, my sample supply lasted me the entire two weeks that I was in Ecuador. When I got back, my parents were still in Ecuador, so decided to have house parties every night for a week straight (yes, this was during school and yes, I was exhausted beyond repair by the end of the week). Anyways, Angel was the only scent I really liked at that point in my life so I wore it basically every night during that 3 week period. Also, I partied like every night of that 3 week period as well (ironically, the only night I didn't party was New Years Eve because I had some serious problems with my stomach that night). Lemme just say that I had some preeeeeeeeetty good times with my bud Angel. Now, even though I only have like 10 scents, I virtually never wear the same thing for even two days in a row. To be honest, I kinda miss my Angel marathon.

The last two fragrances I wore as my "Signature" i.e. everyday for more than a week were Acqua di Parma and Guerlain's Vetiver. Ten years ago, it was Annick Goutal's "L' Hadrian" and Eau de Sud. Currently, I rarely wear the same fragrance for a week.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Not so long ago - few weeks back...It was Yatagan.

In late February I wore Vol de Nuit for a week on my trip to Brussels.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

The musky aroma of my unwashed body.

Just kidding. I can't remember! ;D
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Every time I went to business trip.
    I take some bottles for that - but somehow I tend to wear the best scent from trip selection for a week, and then change it. It helps to prevent boredom for longer time.

February-March was Eau Noire and Eau d`Hiver time...
    Vetiver The Great!!!

Yes, I've used the same scent for a week, and I have lots of scents.

Cannot remember it has ever happened and I do not think it ever will.

The closest I get is a rotation between Eau Sauvage, Fahrenheit and Bvlgari Blv on a 2 week summer vacation 3 years ago.

The only scent I may wear more than once per month would be Eau Sauvage.

Mic.

Well, a couple of months ago I bought a bottle of M7 Fresh, and probably wore it 4 out of the first 7 or so days after I received it. That's about as close as I've come in quite some time.