Code of Conduct

Default Nautica Voyage came in the mail...

Preparing for the upcoming summer i've been trying to beef up my selection for summer scents, Nautica Voyage interested me in the fact that I don't own any real acqua scents, I sprayed it on a card at Macy's and was pretty fond of it, I search around on the auctions and bought a 3 pack with intent to sell off 2 to pay for mine free and clear. Well it arrived in the mail today and I put some on because i've never worn it before and was lil surprised but in a good way. The aqua is always there but there is also some orange and watermelon to my nose, it seemed like an aqua version of Chane Allure Sport which i'm very fond of and i can see this frag being a good companion when the hot weather comes(it was actually snowing out today when i wore it), longevity is so-so and the bottle is really nice, it's got some weight to it and looks really smooth and "nautical". When I sprayed it on a card it made me think of being out on the open water sailing but while wearing it made me think of being at the dock getting ready to sail, kinda weird but i like such associations with frags, just my 2 cents everyone, enjoy the rest of your day...Gio

Default Re: Nautica Voyage came in the mail...

I get kind of a Chrome vibe from Voyage. Since I already own Chrome, I probably won't buy another fresh/clean scent for a while.

On a side note, an SA recently told me a story about a guy who came into the store and tested it on his neck. He said he hated it and bought something else. The next day he came back and bought a bottle because the girls had been all over him at the club the night before because of the Nautica. Not really my crowd, but if it was I might buy it as my club fragrance.
    Nihil Obstat Ben

[url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

Hmm I was plannning to go to a Nautica discount outlet next week since, after the discovery of fragrance, my heightened fashion sense told me my summer clothing was lacking(might be autumn, but we still have hot days) and I have never bought designer clothes. So, I might have some Voyage to go with the clothing(if I buy, that is)

hiii... *

i have great expectations about voyage, *and hope wont be like those generic clean/fresh fragances...
    :-/
    but if you find some aqua relations with allure sport,. should be great ! so,. i have to wait to see it on stores here in mexico